festival

When Celine was 8 years old, there was a festival in the city. There were a lot of tasty and interesting things at the festival, beautiful music sounded everywhere, and people walked in different carnival costumes. But Celine was only interested in a small tent at the end of the festival. And she, taking her friends Mika and Sonya, went to that tent. "Sonya, modest and shy, is always afraid of everything.

Mika is cheerful and perky, always on the side of Celine.

And it doesn’t matter that both girls are 10 years older than Celine. They are her personal guards (and friends).

And so the girls went into the tent, it was dark there, but first of all it was cozy.
“Greetings, young ladies.
The old women greeted the girls (she is the owner of this tent).
What did they want in my magic shop.

- Good afternoon, grandmother, we just went to see what is sold in this shop.
I can advise you on these key chains or this dress.
“Oh, what kind of lamp is that?” Celine asked.- Good afternoon, grandmother, we just went to see what is sold in this shop.
- I can advise you on these key chains or this dress.
“Oh, what kind of lamp is that?” Celine asked.
- Girl! Don't touch, it's dangerous! - only grandmother managed to shout, but Celine was already spinning in a stream of pink wind and disappeared.
- Celine!!! Mika screamed.
“Come back…” Sonya cried.
Don't be afraid, girl, we will find a way out of this situation.
- Girl! Don't touch, it's dangerous! - only grandmother managed to shout, but Celine was already spinning in a stream of pink wind and disappeared.
Celine!!! Mika screamed.
“Come back…” Sonya cried.
Don't be afraid, girl, we will find a way out of this situation.