Unexpected meeting

When Celine woke up, she did not immediately understand where she was, she was in a large forest. The forest was very beautiful, the foliage of the trees shimmered in the light with all the colors of the rainbow, all sorts of birds unfamiliar to her flew, and incomprehensible animals ran across the clearing back and forth.
- Carefully!! Celine heard behind her. As soon as she had time to jump away, a beautiful boy on a hoverboard loomed over the place where she had just stood.
- Who are you? What have you forgotten here, don't you know that it's dangerous here?!
“I didn’t know, I’m sorry…. Celine began to justify herself.
- Okay, I see you're not from here. Let me take you to our city and you will tell me everything.
“On the way, Celine found out that the boy’s name is Nikolai, and he is the son of the local ruler.
Kolya, where are we going?
- How to where, to my house, to find out who you are and where you are from.
Kolya was much taller than Celine, but they were the same age, he had eyes of a bright blue color, and his hair was golden braided.
When they flew into Kolya's room, Celine was in shock. His room was such a mess!
— Kasper!! Here!!
the little dragon who came running to the call was even a little confused.
I see you are not normal either.
- Yes, my father is a seraphim, and my mother is a human. That's why I'm unusual...
- Kolya did not have time to finish. He cried.
Don't cry, everything will be fine! Celine began to calm him down.
- Tell me what happened?
“My father went missing after the war, and no one has seen him since. And mom married another and began to rule the kingdom, as if nothing had happened!
“So that’s it, but when did he disappear?”
— about a year ago.
“About a year ago, a man came to our kingdom and asked to be returned home. Maybe it was him?
Maybe, but it's not certain yet. Okay, it's getting late, let's go to bed.