2. ~ Chemistry

Prune Juice left the classroom in search of Affogato, he couldn't miss this chance.

Affogato was busy putting things in his locker, just minding his business and getting himself more comfy in the school. Affogato closed his locker and to his surprise, Prune Juice was there.

"Ah!- oh.. Hello. You scared me." Affogato smiled a bit.

"Hi! Im Prune Juice. So, Since you're new, want me to show you around the school?" Prune Juice sounded a bit creepy when he said that.

Affogato chuckled. "Sure. You are the first person to ask me, i was afraid i'd have to figure it all out myself."

"Well then, lets not wait longer." Prune Juice held out his hand. he looked calm on the outside, but on the inside, he was nervous. "..hold my hand?" He asked.

Affogato thought of it as a friendly gesture, and nodded, He held Prune Juice's hand and they both walked through the halls.

"So theres the Magic classroom, i never go in there." Prune Juice pointed.

"Why not?" Affogato tilted his head.

"Its.. personal. So, to not make this boring, how about you tell me about yourself?"

Affogato thought about it.

"I wont tell!~ Hehe." Prune Juice smiled, he held Affogato's hand tightly.

"Well i came from a kingdom, but i ran away for a fresh start. And i came here to get better at poison magic.. i'd rather not say more." Affogato said calmly.

"You know, potions is an option?" Prune Juice asked, slightly getting closer to Affogato.

"Oh? Really? I knew that, but erm... im not sure if thats my thing." Affogato said a bit nervous, he scratched the back of his head.

"Im sure i could make you like it."  Prune Juice said suggestively. "You just need to trust me, capiche?"

Affogato became more nervous, but he sighed. After all, he needed to make a few new friends. So why decline?

"Well.. i suppose so. Sure, Prune Juice." Affogato smiled, and Prune Juice held his hand tighter.

Yes.. i hope he's starting to like me now. Prune Juice thought.

They both kept walking through the school, and Prune Juice kept thinking about ways to make Affogato like him more.

Things are going according to plan...

A/N: HERES THE THIRD CHAPTER UHM YEAH I JUST GOT BACK FROM A BIRTHDAY PARTY AND I COULDNT WRITE ANYTHING. SO, HERE YA GO!!! ALSO TOMORROW (September 5, 2023) I HAVE SCHOOL. SO I REALLY HOPE I CAN KEEP UPDATING THIS BECAUSE I ACTUALLY LOVE MAKING THIS!! BYE!!