3. ~ Chemistry Pt. 2

Affogato and Prune Juice both arrived in the Potions Clubroom.

"Here is the Potions Clubroom! For those students who are interested in potions, and wannabe like me. Aha!" Prune Juice exclaimed, he showed Affogato around the entire room. Pointing out cauldrons, beakers, ingredient shelves.. Prune Juice wanted to make Affogato feel special, exactly how he saw him. Special.

"Well this is all certainly nice.. erm, are you going to show me how to make potions now?" Affogato raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yes, definitely, my dear Affogato. So, lets get started over here!" Prune Juice tugged on Affogato's hand and pulled him over to a potion-making station over in the corner of the room. Affogato didnt mind the name-call. Dear. Everyone called him that in a formal way, but in this instance and the way Prune Juice said it, he was wondering in which way he meant it.

"Grab the herbs and powders from the shelf, please~." Prune Juice asked Affogato, and he did just that. Prune Juice laid the ingredients around the table, near the beakers. He stepped out the way in order to instruct Affogato.

"So, to start-" Prune Juice's voice was cut off as soon as the Clubroom doors opened quickly. There were a few students there, all girls, Affogato turned to face them. Prune Juice was quite annoyed, his alone time with Affogato being interrupted just like that.

One of the female students walked up to Affogato while adjusting her mage hat. "we've been looking for you everywhere! Mind if we borrow you for a few seconds? Its importan-"

"Nuh-uh." Prune Juice stepped forward. "we're busy." Prune Juice glared at the girl.

The girl frowned and her friends started muttering. "Like i said, its important! So, Prune Juice, if you could just step aside.." She trailed off, trying to get the point across.

Prune Juice rubbed the bridge of his nose, calming himself down. He really did not want to let Affogato go yet. He looked back up at the girl and put on his 'I'm so happy and friendly' face again.

"If you dont mind, i would like a few extra minutes with Affogato. Please? I've only just started teaching him how to-" Prune Juice was ONCE AGAIN interrupted, but by Affogato putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Prune Juice, im sure we could continue this another time." Affogato smiled. "These girls require my assistance, so ill be gone."

Prune Juice turned a bit red at the touch, but also from embarrassment. Since the girls have gotten their way... Prune Juice's plan to make Affogato like him was almost shut down. He had to figure out a way to stop this. Just so he could be close to Affogato. Even if it was from across the room..

"Where are you taking him anyways?" Prune Juice spoke up.

None of the girls answered and just dragged Affogato along with them, they all giggled. Prune Juice was then left alone in the Clubroom, only him and his thoughts... and the darkness.

Prune Juice tried coming up with more ways to get Affogato back in his grasp.

one thought crossed his mind.

no. Prune Juice could never, but if it was meant for Affogato... he'd do it.

His thoughts got increasingly more violent.

kill them.

kill them.

kill them.

.

A/N : Woooo!! finally done this chapter. Did the ending of the chapter have to be so edgy? NO LMAO. sorry for the procrastination but its mostly school!! its making me so stressed and i hate it.. i hope everyones having a great day/night/evening!!

HERE YA GOOO