Monstrous meeting and Arrival Surprise

(3rd pov)

Arcol was now with Rad and K.O. looking around the supposed neighborhood Enid lives in while riding around in Rad's van.

Arcol: you sure this is the area?

Rad: yeah I'm sure.

K.O.: guys look, there she is.

Arcol and Rad turn to see Enid walking down the street going past a few houses.

Rad: wait. Why isn't she stopping?

Arcol, K.O., and Rad see Enid go up the driveway of an obviously spooky house. When she got to the front door, the trio sees her pull out something from bag and put it on her head. She then transformed into...a witch?

a witch?

K.O.: so she's going trick or treating without us?

Rad: ugh.

Arcol(thoughts): damn. She's looking hot in that outfit.

Arcol, K.O., and Rad get out of the van and sneak up to a front window. They tried to look for Enid until they see a bat come into the viewed room and transform into a woman that sort of resembled Enid. Then came along a female werewolf who was kissing and hugging on the vampire woman.

Rad: so Enid's moms are a hot vampire and a hot werewolf.

Arcol: now we know where she got her looks.

K.O.: so her parents aren't ninjas. Why would she lie to us?

Enid then appears in front of them.

Enid: because it's none of your business you goons.

K.O. and Rad got scared while Arcol expected it. K.O. tries to ask some questions while Enid got frustrated that her friends were at her house.

Enid: my family is embarrassing and I would like to keep my private life private.

Enid's vampire appears behind her.

Vampire milf: oh Enid. Are these your friends. Come on in. Will you be staying for dinner?

Enid gave her three friends a death stare.

Arcol/K.O./Rad: we'd love to.

Enid was now even more irritated. The trio enters the house and after a cute little scary bit from her moms,, they learned their names were Wilhamena and Betty. They both then recognize Arcol for some reason.

 They both then recognize Arcol for some reason