"I'll be right back."

I panted heavily as I flung myself on to Peter's bed, still in costume. I had managed to beat him to arriving at his own apartment.

I turned my head to the side, noticing the big two paper brown bags left on Peter's bed, my curiosity spiking reading my real name on it. I was quick to scratch it out and tear the packaging of the suit Tony had left for to shreds. Better safe than sorry.

Finally Peter opened the door to see me, fiddling around with my folded new suit. "Hey Peter." I smiled up at him and he took his earbud out. "Look." I threw him his bag and he was quick to catch it.

"Woah!" He cried out as he made sure it didn't touch the floor.

"I'll be right back." I happily winked and scampered to the window sill, happy to use my grapple gun to take me and my new suit to my apartment next door.

The next time I arrived, I was dressed in the great smelling material that fit me perfectly. The spandex smelt like a mix of vanilla and rose, which you could never go wrong with. I used my Tail to dangle me from Peters window sill and he turned to me, probably smiling from underneath his mask. "That looks g- great!" He fumbled over his own words and I couldn't help but chuckle.

Peter was quick to jump on his ceiling and crawl around to pick me up. I flipped over, using his arm like a pole to land on the floor. "Thanks." I smirked up at him. Peter was still upside down, yet he remained level with me. I didn't hesitate to pull the mouth of his mask up to watch his grin.

He swing himself forward a little into the kiss we knew we were due to have. My soft lips collided with his rough ones and his tongue immediately grazed my top lip. I returned to favour and opened my mouth slightly to begin to suck his bottom lip. Peter took a hand to my hair and pulled he in to him, only letting me slide away when we both needed a breath.

Peter then pulled the rest of his mask off and his hair puffed out.

"What the fu-!"