Sam - Take a Break

Sam leaned back in his office chair stretching out. Having sat at the desk for a bit as he was editing and working of some videos he and Colby did. Some for his personal channel and a bigger one for the Sam and Colby channel. He turns to his door as he hears it open and someone walk in. Smiling as he sees his boyfriend , Y/n come in. "Hi", He said looking up at the male who makes his way over to him. Y/n leaned down to peak his lips, "Hi, ready to go?". Tonight they were suppose to have date night. Nothing too specially they just get in the car and go. Making the plans as they go. What to eat and what to do. Just taking time out of both of their busy schedules to spend time together. "Just about, I'm just trying to finish this video real quick then we can go.". Y/n smiled nodding. Backing away and throwing himself on Sam's bed. Scrolling on his phone till Sam was done. 

Over two hours passed and Y/n was getting fed up. Making his way over to Sam. He leaned on the back of this chair. Leaning over Sam, pulling one headphone back. "Baby, come on lets go.". Sam turned to look at him, "Just a little longer. I am almost done.". This is the 10th time he has said this. "Baby, its been 2 hours.". Sam looked at him confused, "What? No it couldn't be." , he said turning to look at the time face falling. "I'm so sorry ,I lost tracked of time...But I am so close to being done.".  Y/n looked at him with his eyebrow crooked up. "No, come on you need to take a break. You have been working on these videos all day. Save them and lets go. You can work on them when when we get back. ". Sam pouted at first but seeing Y/n not budging , "Fine." He turned back. Hoping Y/n would step back so he can finish really quickly. 

But his boyfriend was smarter then that and reached over him. Saving the editing video. Pulling Sam's chair back. Turning him around. Sam was dressed fine to go out , so he grabbed some shoes real quick. Pulling his boyfriends chair with him so he can't go back to the computer. Putting them on him. He then grabbed both their phones and wallets.  Sam sat in his chair arms crossed pouting. Not getting up. Y/n shrugged as he picked Sam up. Throwing him over his shoulder. Making his way out to the car , at which he got Sam inside.

"Where should we head?", Y/n asked making sure his phone was connect and ready for Sam to play any song he wanted. Sam said nothing , just stared at Y/n. Y/n rolled his eyes, "Oh come on, you need to take breaks from work. Stop overworking yourself.". Y/n said grabbing Sams chin. He pushed y/n off. Looking straight a head. "You know your so cute when you pout.". Sam's face redden. He fell over to lay on Y/ns shoulder. "Shut up.". Y/n laughed as he kissed his head. Handing Sam the phone to pick a song. As they make their way on the road. Unsure where they are heading. Just taking in each others time and the well deserved break.

_____

I Know this is a short one compared to the Colby one, But I wanted to get one out of Sam with the colby one. Plus I though this was cute as both of them work so hard.