Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously:-
Ajay:- My sisters are strong nothing will happen to them. It's alright they must have got out from the emergency door or something they are smart nothing will happen. Don't overthink guys. Nothing will happen. Nothing will happen.

Ajay's knees felt weak and he fell on his knees himself and Kiara helped him and held him while Ajay started crying while hugging Kiara close and tightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiara's pov

Kiara:- Guys we need to find any sort of communication method to call Trisha bhabhi or Fire truck so that they can help us confirm if Ruhani and Jasmine are alive or not.

Everyone just nodded too weak to say or understand anything.
I am worried, not just worried, I am anxious, it can't happen our happy moments can't be destroyed just like that.

Ajay:- We have been walking for a while now but to no avail. We should have waited there. What if Ruhani and Jasmine would have come back? They must have left from there that's for sure.

Inayat:- Okay guys listen to me just calm down all of you, we know that both of them must be okay, they are okay. So stop panicking we all are somehow injured and for sure Ruhani and Jasmine must be too so it's better if we try and find some sought of communication method pr anything to help us out. The more we panic the more it will be hard for us.

Kiara:- I knew something was wrong, the driver was taking us to a secluded area there is literally no person here and we definitely would have to walk a long way to find something. We are fucking lost in a area which is covered with plants and trees and I won't be surprised to know if there are any wild animals here coming out at night.

Inayat:- First of all you can directly say it's a jungle and second I just said not to panic and you are doing just that.

Kiara:- Well I am sorry but I can't not panic in this situation when I know my best friend aka sister in law is missing and there are very few chances of us getting out of here.

Rajveer:- Can you please calm down. We are in the same situation as you Ruhani and Jasmine is like our sisters too, they are our brother's wives and we all can feel what you are feeling.

Kiara:- I doubt it, especially when you all don't even love your wives and don't even know how to respect them, your oldest brother killed his own child, your youngest brother slapped his wife in front of the whole family, and you guys don't even treat your wives like wives at all they are like personal slaves for you who you can torture emotionally and order them around.

Ranvijay:- We are trying to change ourselves but it's not easy to flip out while fucking personalities it it?

Kiara:- Trying? How? By flirting and having fun with other girls in clubs huh Ranvijay? Nice way of trying to change right there.

Ranvijay:- You-

Niyati:- Okay enough! What they do has nothing to do with us. Right now what's more important is to deal with this situation. Kiara no need to pick fights for us, we can fight our own battles as Ruhani said and whatever the guys do it is their own matter and not ours. Now stop with all of your bullshits.

Author's pov

The sudden outburst of Niyati startled everyone because she has barely spoken any words since the accident happened, Ranvijay was feeling mixed emotions because of the situation but he was more ashamed to meet eyes with Niyati. All that Kiara said was truth but only partly he used to go to clubs and have fun but now anymore since he and Niyati and started getting closer he has avoided all those stuff. But he can clearly see hurt, anger and betrayal flying through Niyati's eyes and he felt broken.