Chapter 20

Selena's POV

I turned in the warm sheets and laid my head on Justin's chest. I felt him caress my face with his thumb.

"Hmm, What time is it?" I barely mumbled.

"3:30, go back to sleep" he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked opening my eyes and raised my head so that I was looking at him.

"Nothing, I'm just just overwhelmed, I'm thinking about us" he said.

"What about us?"

"Everything seems so surreal, I never thought that I would have fallen for someone so... deep and fast, and I'm worried that something might break us apart" he said, his voice raspy.

I gently cupped his face so that he was looking at me. "We'll make it through" I said and he nodded and pecked my lips.

"I love you so much" he said.

"I love you more" I said and stuck out my tongue trying to lighten the mood.

"Gomez, the things that tongue could come in use for" he said and I rolled my eyes at his dirty thoughts. I once again stuck out my tongue and he gently bit it.

How does he make something so simple seem sexy? I'm seriously thinking that he's some kind of sex god, who am I kidding? I thought that since I saw him.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way to the cafeteria since it was lunch. Justin sat down and I sat next to him, Ariana was sitting with Nathan, I don't know if they're a thing or not. Taylor sat next to me so I was in the middle of Justin and her.

Taylor leaned close to me so that she could whisper in my ear.

"You're a dirty little girl" she whispered.

I gave her a confused look.

"Ariana had to sleep over in my dorm, she said you were really loud" Taylor said as she smirked. Oh shit. No.

"You were screwing each others brains out" she said and giggled.

"Taylor please, don't tell anyone else" I tried explaining.

"Selena, I'm not that type of person" she said seriously.

"Thanks" I said and gave her a hug.

"So, was it good? Is he big?" she asked.

"Oh my god" I said a little too loudly because everyone at the table attention turned to me.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked.

"Nothing" I said and kept my face down in embarrassment.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~

                        Three nights later

"Quiet" Justin said as he held my waist and lowered me into the pool. Justin and I decided to take a late night swim.

"Oh shit" I shivered, "this water's freezing". The reason why it's so cold is because it's already December. Justin came up behind me and wrapped his large muscular arm around my waist.

" I'll warm you up"he whispered against my ear.

"I-I'm fine" I stuttered because of the way he makes my body want him.

"Of course you are" he chucked and kissed my cheeks.

I turned around and without wasting time, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso and urgently planted a kiss on his lips.

We began making out and I pulled out of the kiss still shivering. Justin walked until we were against one wall of the pool and placed me to lie down and he began kissing my neck.

Somehow he got out and laid on top of me and I felt his bulge poking stomach through his boxers. My hands traveled south and rubbed him earning a sexy growl and moan from Justin. His hands fondled with my breasts through my white bikini top, then traveled lower and reached the strings on my underwear.

"Justin" I gasped stopping him."We can't do this here"I said.

"Let's go before I fuck the life out of kitty" he said and smiled. He decided to name my... womanhood, kitty.

We walked towards the bleachers where Justin placed the towels for us to dry off.

I dried my skin and Justin was sitting and watching me with lust. I feel horrible for leaving him hanging, what a great girlfriend I am right?

I straddled him and began kissing him. I gently pulled away from him and began sucking on his neck.

Before I knew it I was off of his lap and was tracing his abs. I gently pulled off his boxers and stroked his member. He opened his eyes.

"Selena, stop... you don't have to"he said pulling me up.

" No let me do what I want to do "I said and held his member and began moving my hands.

" Fuck!"Justin cursed.

I lowered my head and began my 'activity'.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm sorry this chapter sucked.
But surprises are coming up.

Keep reading.
And if you need a cover for your story, you can send me a message or comment.

And Omfg, did you hear 'Good for you'by Selena.... it was out of this world....I love it