Chapter 39

Selena's POV

I was in shock at what I was just told. I'm pregnant. With Justin's baby. We will start a family.

"We're having a baby?" Justin asked Dr Roberts.

"Yes, she's 3 and a half weeks pregnant" she said.

I finally looked at him and saw his eyes were locked onto mine. That means we conceived our baby on our wedding night.

He let out a smile and have me a heart warming hug. We were not expecting this, but I'm happy. Happy is an understatement.

"Oh my God" I said into his shirt as he kept rubbing my back.

"You're next appointment is in a months time" Dr Roberts said as we both pulled away.

"Okay" Justin said and we thanked her and left.

While we were driving home Justin held my hands and kept kissing the back of it. I was even afraid of him getting into an accident but thankfully he didn't.

As soon as we entered the house Justin lifted me off of my feet and spun me around.

Then he put me back down and kissed me passionately. Our lips moved in sync and he held my hips while my arms were wrapped around his neck. We pulled away when air was needed.

"Dammit Justin, my car is at the school still." I said remembering that I drove to school this morning then Justin picked me up.

"Wait" he said and began dialing a number on his phone."Yo, Kenny it's me... can you drop by my house and collect Selena's keys because her car is left at the school?... alright, thanks man"Justin said hanging up.

Within five minutes Kenny was here and he picked up the keys and brought back my car.

"Well I'll go make dinner" I said but Justin held me back.

"No, dinners' on me, you need to take a warm bath" he said, I smiled at his affection and allowed him to make my bath.

I slowly sank my body in the warm scented water.

"I'm Going to prepare dinner" he said pecking my forehead. I laid in the tub and thought about my future with Justin and a little girl/boy running around playing.

Fifteen minutes later Justin was back saying dinner was ready, so I called him to lay with me in the tub.

He laid behind me as I laid in between his lap. He then placed his hands on my stomach and gently caressed it.

"I'm so grateful to have you in my life" Justin murmured against my neck. "And now you're giving me the best thing anyone has ever given me" he pecked my shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I suddenly got out of bed and ran to the toilet hurling out my stomach. I hate throwing up hopefully this is one of the worst parts of pregnancy.

"Shh,baby... I got you" Justin said rubbing my back.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked.

"Just after 2" he said and I nodded getting up and washed my mouth.I walked into the kitchen and tried reaching up to the cabinet.

"Selena!!" I heard him shout. "Can't you ask me for what you need?I don't want you to fall or hurt yourself!" he snapped making my eyes water. Why was he talking to me like that?

"I just wanted the Nutella" I said as a tear fell.

"Oh baby... I'm sorry I don't want you stressing yourself" he said softly coming closer to me but I backed away wiping away my tears.

"I can do things by myself" I told him.

"I know that, but I don't want you hurting the baby or yourself"he said and I allowed him to hug me.

" I'm sorry "I said as he wiped the few tears that fell.

"It's okay, you wanted Nutella?" he asked as I nodded my head.I saw him reach up and brought it down opening it and handing me a spoon.

I dipped in the spoon and ate some while Justin held me. I closed my eyes and ate about half of what was in the jar.

"Water?" he asked after putting the Nutella on the kitchen counter. I nodded as he handed me a glass of water.

We made our way back to bed and I immediately feel asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up without throwing up and I saw the time and it was already 11 in the morning, What day is it? Saturday? Oh yeah, it is Saturday.

I walked down the stairs seeing Justin on his iPad. When he noticed me, he placed it on the coffee table and came to my side.

"How are my babies?" he asked pecking my lips and placed his hand on my still flat stomach.

"We're good, but I think the little one is hungry" I replied.

"Well let's go make you breakfast,I didn't make any for you guys because I didn't know what you felt like eating" he said as we made our way to the kitchen and I sat on one of the high stool.

"Well... I think our baby wants ice cream" I said with a smile.

"You need to eat healthy Sel, After a 'proper' breakfast, you may have ice cream" he said.

"Fine. How about scrambled eggs and bacon?" I asked and he nodded going to start on our breakfast.

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I asked him.

"I've asked my assistant to handle my calls since I don't have any meetings or urgent things to attend to." he said frying the eggs.

"So when are we telling to our parents about our baby?" I asked.

"We can invite everyone to dinner and break it to them" he said as I nodded.

After preparing my breakfast he gave me my already prepared plate.

"You cannot have coffee, orange juice for this morning" he said handing me a full glass of orange juice.

l furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?" I asked him.

"I did my research, and it's not healthy for you and our baby if you consume alcohol or caffeine" he shrugged.

"Damn babe,I don't know who's more excited for the baby" I teased as I began eating my breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So Justin's a bit overprotective of Selena and the baby...

Leave your thoughts and vote.