Writing A Letter To You

Hi Luella, 

I found you on star-crossed.com and I thought I’d try writing to you. You sound like an interesting person.

When I tapped my pen against my lips, wondering what I could write to you about so I could captivate you, my older brother peered over my shoulder and he said I was running around the bush too much - that I haven’t written anything about myself yet.

So here it is. My name is Kiran, and I am 17. I live in Australia so you could picture a wild boy riding on the back of a lion if you’d like (I hope that made you laugh). I have black hair, gray eyes, and pale skin (even though I’m in a place like Australia haha). I’m shy and I’m more of an artsy person rather than a jock; I’m also a word nerd - I use that quality to write complicated things or poetry. I have no experience with girls because of my shyness.

Oh, and before I forget, my family: Dan is 19, while Ketene is 12 and annoying (in a cute way of course). My father came home last night but he left this morning. He’s a successful businessman and he constantly travels overseas. You’ve probably heard of it...the new “everyday living line”, Kerm - cars, clothes, cooking tools, computers. I wish he could see how lonely our mom is. What’s the use of being rich if it causes unhappiness?

Anyway, I’m rambling. I’m probably boring you. I’ll be really happy if you reply back. Tell me about yourself too - if you have any issues. 

Kiran