Training

~With Owen~

Since my debut is in a couple days, I decided to try and make the most of the time by training and getting some stuff down.

I even worked on a promo that can definitely fire up the crowd at Full Sail, where NXT is taking place and I really can't wait to see how it goes. Before I could go, I had to ask Kaori if she was interested in coming with me to the PC to train.

Sure enough, I was given a FaceTime call from Kaori and it was about going to the PC to train.

Kaori: Moshimoshi! (Hey!)

Me: Hey, you ready to go? Could use a workout partner.

Kaori: Of course! I be right there, okay?

Me: Take your time, I'll see you in a bit.

Kaori: Same to you.

As I dressed in some workout clothes, I started doing some stretching and some conditioning exercises.

What I do is basically some basic exercises like jumping jacks, push-ups, and other exercises that can help me get pumped up for the real workouts, so that way I can try to be more flexible with my routine. I also don't drink soda as much, but I do drink diet sodas with anything not healthy, like pizza, I have on my plate, just to even things out.

Also, I know what I'm gonna say is pretty controversial, but I'm sorry, for my pizza, I don't put pineapple on it. So, if anyone who was expecting me to say that I love pineapple on pizza, just know that I will only eat pineapple on certain meals, but pizza is not one of them.

And let's not forget, I once went in a date with someone at a pizza place and when she ordered pineapple on hers, I asked for two checks.

I'm not wasting my money on someone who loves pizza with pineapple, it's just the way it is. People can call me an asshole all they want, but I'm sorry. I know who I am and I'm not gonna waste my time and money with someone who loves pineapple on pizza.

After a couple minutes, the doorbell rang and it was who I hoped it would be.

Kaori: Hey, are you ready to go?

Me: Sure am, let's go.

Since it was a couple minutes from where we were, we decided to walk, just to make it easier for the both of us.

Kaori: It great we get to work out together again. I thought I would be alone after some time.

Me: Yeah. I just noticed your English is pretty good. You have someone teaching you?

Kaori: No, but I have been teaching myself how to use Rosetta Stone while using the phrases you taught me back in Japan.

Me: That's awesome.