Next Week

(A/N: I decided to take a little bit of a break from wrestling, just to get my head straight after Punk returned to WWE.

Hope you guys understand that because I really don't like Punk after his antics in AEW and now he's back in WWE.

I really wanted a break from it all.

Anyway, here's the chapter and I hope you enjoy it.)

~With Owen~

After Kaori and I got together, it's been the best feeling ever.

I never broke the news to my family yet because we're obviously trying to keep it a secret until the time is right. Kaori was okay with it because it only makes sense to keep it from everyone for the time being.

Anyway, Kaori rode with me to Full Sail where we were being booked tonight. She had a match, but I was staying in the back, just in case I had a match as well.

I was dressed in my usual segment outfit with my merch shirt and I was just wondering who I'm gonna be facing tonight.

Also, I have my gear in my bag in case I need it. If there was anything I've learned since 2007, it's always bring the gear with me. I never know if I'm gonna wrestle at any event and it's better to be prepared for anything.

I walked around, taking in the view of Full Sail, but then, Adam had to get in my way.

Adam: The hell do you want?

Me: What I want is you to get out of my way.

Adam: You think you can just waltz into NXT and pretend you own the place? Here's something you need to know, pal: if you mess with me, you mess with the Undisputed Era. So I suggest you walk away before it gets worse.

I laughed in his face a little bit before I said...

Me: You basically contradicted yourself with that statement because last time I checked, you did the same exact thing at Takeover: Brooklyn III, defeating your entire point.

I know I owned him in that moment, but I had a better idea to end this segment.

Me: For now, let's just stay cool. Maybe we'll team up and maybe we'll destroy anyone in our way, but let me tell you this: if this ever happens again, between the two of us, don't expect me to be friendly towards you like I am right now because sooner than later, the Rocket is gonna strike.

I winked, smirked, and walked off leaving Adam confused by what I just said.

From the look of things, I basically just owned him with that little segment and I'm pretty proud of what I just said, but there was a video package being presented to the fans.

I had to see it, but before I could even started watching it, just know that I was sad and after filming all of this, I wanted to break down in tears, just because I miss my dad so much as I'm feeling that way right now.

~Later On~

The video package was on the screen as it showed me in my outfit, but without the sunglasses. I really looked like a badass and I was all for it.

In front of me was a flaming barrel and I had a picture of my dad in the Blue Blazer gimmick in my hand, which looked like this...