Prologue

"You are coming with us y/n"

"I don't wanna"

"Too bad"

Before you knew it, you were on the way to New York with your friends.

I just wanna stay home for FRICK sake

"Y/n, this is for your own good. You need to get your head out of work before you drown in them."

Mina stated. She has been your best coworker and your best friend. You were a bit older than your friend, but the age gap did not stop the girl from being your closest home. Ever since you moved into the agency she had been such a sweetheart.

"And get over that prick already"

Ochako added beside the seat from Mina. They were friends back in high school. Even though you both had met because of Mina, she was supportive throughout your life. However, in the latest event of your ex-boyfriend dumping you after he 'cannot handle' your family and you in general, the girls had set you up for this fine trip. 

Or not.

"When we get there, me and Ochako are gonna make sure you get your head out of your misery,"
Said Mina as she handed you a glass of wine from the flight attendant.

"I'm not that miserable ladies, I feel so..insulted," You said as you lumped back into your seat.

"We mean no offense, y/n"
Ochako said as she quietly chuckled at your statement.

"Bakugou, Kirishima, and Sero will meet us at the hotel and the rest is with Deku already at their own hotel," Mina said as she checked her phone.

"What are you basically planning here?"

You ask as you look over at the pink-skinned girl.

"You'll see y/n babe, you'll see veryy soon"

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════