4) Save Her

"Move an inch and I will break your hands off of you"

A man with glowing red eyes was talking from a few meters away from the both of you. You couldn't see the figure quite well because of the quirk side effect and you are slowly losing your ability to even see, causing you to sit on the ground.

"THE HELL, MY QUIRK! UGH AND WHERE IS THIS SHIT SO- AH STRONG" The man struggled from the tightness of the scarf as he spit curses at the red-eyed man. His voice is too familiar to you.

"You better stop struggling or things are gonna get messy for you" The man stated as he punched the person in his jaw sending the man falling to the ground. 

"Or maybe it already is" He stated as he picked up the jacket and covered you up.

The man quickly got up and ran away. Leaving the hero man and you alone in the alleyway.

"Hey. You alright?" He gently held you in his arms as he tried to shake you awake from your dizziness. Your conscience is slowly coming back. 

"Y-Yes.., Thank you.." You answer just above a whisper. 

"You are the girl from the hotel last night, right? I'll take you back to your room if you like?" He said as he slowly picked you up. You nodded and he started to walk out of the alley.

That's right, that man. No wonder he was sounding so familiar. Is he a hero?

You both soon reach the hotel and he heads to the lift to take you back to your room. Some people were turning their heads your way but the man could not care any less of the attention and you were in utter shock at the event that had happened earlier.

~Ding!~

"Hey, stay with me now. What's your room number?" He shook you awake in his arms trying to keep you awake but your energy was so drained. 

You are unresponsive however, you feel too light-headed to answer. 

"Damnit, ok just tell me your name at least. Work with me, woman." He said as he moved his face close to hear your name mumbled. After attempting to ask the front desk for your room, he was headed to the lift.

You both reach your room as he grabs the key from your purse to open the door and lay you down on the comfy bed. 

"Wait, ugh my.. stuff.." You groaned at the sudden realization of your purchases and a headache was growing heavy on you. 

stupid ass quirk ugh

"Just sleep. I'll get them for you alright?" He said soothingly and brushed off the hair from your face. You couldn't think anymore as the dizziness took you into a deep sleep.

•⋗⁙ ——— ♥♪               ♪♥ ——— ⁙⋖•

Aiwaza put your jacket on the bag as he tucked you in your bed. He had grabbed the bag you dropped from the alley as well and put it on the desk.

He watches you sleeping soundly on the bed. But thinking you'd need your own space, he had left soon after he made sure you were alright.

What a bastard. Do they not have a life other than tormenting girls?

Aizawa headed back to the lift and groaned in frustration with the event he had encountered. He had just come back from the mission at that time and saw that thirsty bastard wanna make him kill that guy. But he took notice of how high you looked. It was more than a side effect of the quirk... It was concerning how he had seen a state like that back at his mission. She was drugged.

The girl seems familiar, not because he had met her last night, but from somewhere else. He opened his room door and turned on the lights. As he was about to change,

BZZT BZZT

(2)New messages from "Law Speaker"

SHO
Imma get you for tonight's party

You
no

He typed in the phone as he quickly changed and headed to the bed. Already done with this magnificent day.

He's not gonna give up.

•⋗⁙ ——— ♥♪           ♪♥ ——— ⁙⋖•

"A PHONE CALL IS HERE!"

"A PHONE CALL-"

This ringtone is gonna be gone I swear to god...

You thought as you groaned at your stiff body and looked for the loud tone of the phone.

"Yes?" You answer as you reach the phone from the bedside table. 

"Y/n! Where have you been? I was texting you and you didn't answer any!"
Mina said and you rubbed your eyes to see it was dark out already. 

Shit, it's dark already.

"Yeah, sorry I was just asleep." You said and you tried to open the lights of your room.

You adjust your eyes to the sharp lights and look at the clock. 7:15 pm. It was a bit early for her to get back from her information.

"Are you back yet?" You asked as you fixed your hair and looked over at the bag of perfume.

"Yeah, got things packed up quickly with the help of someone. I'm gonna be in your room at 9. I wanna make sure everything is set with everyone." Mina answered as some voices were heard from the background. You assume she was still with her coworkers.

"Alright pinks, take care then. I'll be waiting" 
"Bye, Y/n!"
"Bye.."

~beep beep~

You throw your phone on your bed. Feeling utterly disgusted, you figure you should have a long shower and just have the wildest night. 

You suddenly remember the man that had rescued you. You try to recall what he looks like. 

Long hair, red eyes glowing, it stops when he picks me up.. is it his quirk? He has this hero attire too. He was the guy from last night. Wait, he got me to my- OH MY

Your sudden realization had your face heated and you screamed in your hands in hopes of calming yourself down. 

Well, just my luck. He is a hero... hm, maybe he'll come to this party?

You shook your head and laughed as you stepped into your bathroom to let all those germs from that bastard wash off. Also in some hopes, seeing the hero man at the party. He should have answers for you. But those questions suddenly aren't your first priority but to meet that man.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════