Part 13 | Tum, Main aur Kolkata💑 - 3

_________________________________________

Kaira enjoyed the food with so much passion and started talking about sweet things between their meals.
________________________________________

Rabindra Sarobar Lake -
South Kolkata

Kartik and Naira parked the bike and walked to through the footpath in silence enjoying the mesmerizing sound of the lake and birds

Kartik and Naira parked the bike and walked to through the footpath in silence enjoying the mesmerizing sound of the lake and birds .

Naira - Yeh jagah bohat hi peaceful hai aur bohat sundar bhi...I'm loving this place..*she said with a smile and looked at him*

Kartik - *smiles*Haa Naira its really peaceful , aur maine socha aaj subah se bohot crowded place pe gaye hai..toh abhi keliye aisi shaant jagah bilkul perfect rahegi..aur kuch der mein waise bhi shaam hojayegi..aur shaam mein boating karna ka ek alag hi maza hai!

Naira - *surprisingly*hum aaj boating bhi karne wale hai?

Kartik nods in yes while chuckling seeing her excitement.

Naira - Kartik ji lake ka view toh ab bhi se bohat sundar hai aur yeh koyel ki awaaz is making it more peaceful , aur shaam ke time mein toh aur sundar lagega ..

Kartik -  Pr mera view toh isse bhi jyada sundar hai*he murmur being lost in her*

Naira - Aapne kuch kaha?

Kartik - *nervously chuckles*Nahi toh..

Naira - Accha..mujhe laga aapne kuch bola..

Kartik - Toh ab hum chale boating karne??*he asked raising his one eyebrow*

Naira - Chaliye..

Saying this they grabbed their tickets from the ticket counter , and  headed towards their boat . Kartik had brought row boat tickets for self rowing. Reaching the boat stand they wore their life jackets and jackets and helmets and got ready to get on the boat .

Kartik - Naira chalo let's get in..

Naira nodded and walked towards the boat . She tried to step in but the boat quivered a bit scaring her . Seeing this Kartik stepped into the boat first and held out his hand for her . She held his hand and he helped her get inside.