Part 15 | KaiRa's Aashirbaad Ceremony 💗 - 1

Let's start with the chapter

_________________________________________

Kolkata
Polo Floatel

Kaira were lost in the moment, but was disturbed by a phone ring. Naira saw it was her phone ringing she..sees the caller I'd, it was Nandini who was calling her.

Naira - Woh Nandini Bhabhi ka call hai..

Kartik nods and Naira receives the call.

Naira -.Haa..Nandini Bhabhi...*the both have a conversation*accha..thik hai..

Naira hangs up the call and looks at Kartik.

Naira - Woh Kartik...*hesitates*

Kartik - Haa..Naira I understood..abhi humein ghar chalna chhaiye 10 :30 ho gaye hai ghar jaatey jaatey 11:00 baj jaayenge..toh humein chalna chahaiye..

Naira - *nods positively*Aaj ka din kitni jaldi beet gaya pata hi nhi chala..

Kartik - Haa woh toh hai..*smiles*the day has been spent well..toh phir chale? Ab tumhe safely ghar pohachana meri zimmedari hai...

Naira - Haa..*she said with no heart to depart from this pleasing date*

Kaira started walking towards the heart of the restaurant which was decorated with all the lights and glowed in all manner.

Kartik - Ek selfie toh banta hai..*he said taking out his mobile*

Kaira posed for their first ever picture together. There was a gap between them as both of them hesitated to aid the gap and Kartik finally clicked the selfie.

_________________________________________

On Road -

Kartik and Naira are seen returning on the bullet. Kartik is driving with his helmet on . Naira is sitting behind him with her legs on one side, holding his shoulder.

Today was beautiful for her . She went on date with her to be husband for the first time . She enjoyed his company and after this date , she became more sure about him . Thinking about today's day , she smiled to herself.

Kartik was staring at Naira through the rear view mirror..along with concentrating on the road . He didn't wanna drop her..to leave her side . He didn't realize when the time pass so quickly. He wanted to go to flashback and relieve all the moments spent with her again . He didn't wanna say bye . It had now become difficult for him now and too heavy.