Ruined Autographs

Yeah this is fucked but oh well. Please read tags - this is a fantasy scene between the two husbands but it's set in their middle school but they are in their 20s.

 Please read tags - this is a fantasy scene between the two husbands but it's set in their middle school but they are in their 20s

Izuku let out a breath as class ended and he shut his notebook. Not a class one, obviously - one on the developing quirks of everyone in his class. He had finally finished updating one of his classmates' quirks, finishing the notebook. He'd need a new one soon - he just needed to store it.

He quickly visited his locker and took out his own hero notes too, planning to look over them later. He was careful - All Might's signature was in that notebook, but he didn't want a whole book to go unused. He took another breath and made his way to the bathroom to fill his water bottle and rehydrate before his jog home. He would need to use the toilet before he left.

Just as he finished the bottle, the door slammed open. Izuku squeaked and looked up to see Bakugou walk in.

"Outta my way, nerd," he growled, shoving Izuku away from the sink to wash some ink off his hands. He glanced at Izuku as the other boy flinched back. "I heard you made a presentation on latent quirks," he snickered. "Don't you know you're always going to be quirkless?"

"Shut up, Kacchan," Izuku mumbled, clutching his water bottle.

Bakugou scowled, his fists clenching. "What did you just say to me, you little freak?" His palm crackled with explosions, and Izuku winced back. Bakugou slammed him to the wall, hand on his neck. "You don't get to say shit to me."

Izuku's heart raced as Bakugou's grip tightened, and he tensed. "I'm s- sorry, Kacchan," he forced out.

Bakugou's body pressed against his. "That's more like it." Bakugou pulled back and dragged Izuku with him by the neck, forcing him down onto the dirty bathroom floor. He leaned down and picked up Izuku's fallen notebook. "What's this?" He laughed. "Another of your stalker notebooks on All Might?"

Izuku struggled to inhale, eyes flickering up. "No, it's just my notes for-" His laughter stopped.

"You got..." He frowned.

Izuku's heart dropped and Bakugou threw the notebook on the ground. "It was- I didn't-"

"You piece of shit," Bakugou hissed. He pulled Izuku's ass up, keeping his face pressed to the floor, and grabbed his crotch.

Izuku gasped and tried to escape, but his legs shook as Bakugou roughly rubbed his clothed cunt. "K- Kacchan!"

"You're getting wet," he sneered, "just like a girl." His free hand groped Izuku's ass, squeezing hard as Izuku clenched around nothing. "Maybe I should teach you a lesson." He ripped down Izuku's pants. "You slut, you've soaked through your boxers."

"I- I'm sorry," Izuku squeaked, stilling in Bakugou's grip.

Bakugou slipped his hand down and began to finger Izuku through his boxers. Izuku moaned and rocked his hips as the fabric was fucked into his sopping cunt.

Bakugou's grin was feral when he noticed and he added a second finger, roughly scraping Izuku's boxers against his g-spot. Izuku's moans filled the bathroom, making Bakugou laughed as an obvious wet patch began to soak Izuku's boxers.

"You're such a slut," he growled, finally pulling down Izuku's boxers. He kicked the notebook beneath him, open on the two pages with All Might's autograph. Then, with no warning, he slid his thick cock into Izuku's virgin cunt.

Izuku sobbed in pleasure as his husband- his bully split him open. The sensation was overwhelming as Bakugou pounded into him, a bruising grip on his hips. Izuku began to drool and Bakugou cackled.

"You're already ruining your own notebook! Look!" Bakugou gripped Izuku's hair and forced his head to turn, cheek pressed into the tile, to look beneath him. His spread knees showed Bakugou lewdly fucking his dripping cunt. Dripping, dripping, dripping all over All Might's autograph on the floor beneath him. "Dripping all over your idol's autograph like a cheap whore!"

Tears spilled down Izuku's burning cheeks but he couldn't hide his arousal, clenching around Bakugou's cock. Bakugou changed angle, and Izuku gasped as the other man's thick cock slammed against his bladder. "K- Kacchan, I need- I need to pee..."

Bakugou ignored him, only fucking harder.

The pressure on Izuku's bladder grew and he squirmed desperately. Bakugou gripped his hair tighter, pressing his face hard against the floor. "Kacchan," Izuku whined, voice a little strained from the pleasure and the angle. "Please-"

"Shut up!" Bakugou reached beneath Izuku to press on his stomach. "You're going to piss all over your idol's signature and ruin your notes. And then I'm going to make you see fucking stars."

Izuku whined, already about to burst, but Bakugou showed no sign of stopping. With one particularly well-aimed thrust, Izuku's body betrayed him, and with a sob of pleasure, he began to piss uncontrollably all over All Might's signature. Bakugou grinned at his humiliation and pounded him harder as Izuku lost control and wet himself. His cunt tightened and despite, or maybe because, of his humiliation, Izuku felt his pleasure grow as he built towards and orgasm.

Izuku's moans mixed with Bakugou's grunts, but just before Izuku could cum, Bakugou pulled out. Izuku whined at the loss and looked down between his spread legs in time to see Bakugou jerk himself off until he came all over All Might's ruined autograph.

Bakugou's shoulders relaxed for a split second before he grabbed Izuku's hair and dragged him up to his knees. "Open," he commanded before forcing his soft cock past Izuku's lips. Suddenly, he groaned and began to piss down Izuku's throat.

Izuku whimpered, feeling the warm liquid wash over his tongue. He swallowed reflexively and began to touch himself, desperately chasing his ruined orgasm as Bakugou's piss filled his stomach. It tasted sweet, somehow - almost intoxicating. He couldn't resist fingering himself, moaning as Bakugou continued to fill him.

Bakugou pulled back, continuing to piss over Izuku's tits and face. "Fuck yourself," he snarled. "Cum while I use your sissy body like the urinal it was born to be."

Izuku whined as Bakugou's piss hit his skin hot and hard, the taste lingering in his mouth. Bakugou's words only added to his humiliation, but he couldn't help but fuck himself faster. Finally reaching the edge, with a loud cry, Izuku came, spraying his juices all over his notebook as Bakugou finally finished. Izuku whined and fell to the floor, face-first in a puddle of his and Bakugou's piss.

Bakugou grinned and fished out his phone, taking a photo of Izuku's ruined body and the destroyed signature. "See you tomorrow, nerd."

Of course, it wasn't the real notebook. Izuku would have had a fit. But after the scene, once Bakugou cleaned his husband up and put him to bed, Bakugou jerked off to the thought that Izuku would ruin an autograph from his idol just for their shared kinks.

Hope you enjoyed the filth, please let me know if you liked!