Hospital

*At the hospital *

Minji's Pov:

It's my fault I should have controlled my anger. Hanni was inside and a nurse was treating my wound.

"Here take these medicine after lunch" she nurse said as she packed her stuff and left.

"Thanks"

The doctor came outside.

"Is everything alright doctor".

"Well Ms Pham is currently going through age regression it is when a person is going through trauma or stress and they mentally turn into a child sometimes around their age or way younger in this case Ms Pham has a mind of a 2 year old".

I was shocked Miyeon is going to kill me if she finds out this happened because of me.

"Is it permanent?" I asked.

"Well it's temporary it can last few days, few weeks or few months".

“Phew"

"You can take her home" the doctor said as she left.

I slowly opened the door to find Hanni rolling around on the hospital bed she turned to her left trying to roll further but she was on the edge of the bed. I quickly ran towards her and caught her in my arms before she fell down. She was staring at me with innocent watery eyes.

"Mommy?" She said out of nowhere which caught me off guard.

"WHAT?!! "

"Mommy!!! "she said it again but with an even louder and joyful voice.

" I'M NOT YOUR MOM"

"Mommy" Hanni said as she hugged my waist.

---------------
A/N

Hi!!!!!!!

I'm still alive I was just reallyyyyy busy bc it was my first day of school it was very fun and I never thought I would say this but I had science today and it was great. So now enough about personal life. About this ik it's very veryy short I actually wrote this 4 days ago I was going to write more but I'm just feeling lazy. I'll probably try my best to upload tomorrow since it's Saturday.

Woah I wrote that authors note in a minute I need this type of motivation to write chapters.

Byeeeeeeeee