Spider-Verse OC

Name: Tallison 'Tally' Halesworth

Age: 19

Gender: Non-Binary

Spider name: Shark-Spider

Personality: Tally is a tough cookie, but does genuinely care about others, and treats them with respect if they've earned it.

Un-Suited looks: 

( btw the backs of their elbows and right above their backside, aka their ass XD, has black and pink fins and a shark tail )

Suited looks: 

Crush: Spider-Man Noir

Abilities: Natural webs ( slits in their wrist shoot out webs from their veins ) , stickiness, portal shooter, venomous bite, and shark-like strength, along with the normal Spider-Man abilities.

Likes: Coffee, chocolate ice cream with sprinkles, swimming and swinging around on web ropes.

Dislikes: Being yelled at, loud noises, and when it rains.

Family: Angela Halesworth ( Mother, deceased ) , Jerome Halesworth ( Father, deceased ) , Aunt May ( Aunt, supposedly deceased ) , Uncle Ben ( Uncle, Alive )

Friends: Peter B Parker, Gwen Stacy, Peter Noir, Peni Parker, Spider-Ham/ Peter Porker, and Miles Morales.

Backstory: Shortly before losing their aunt, they were bitten by a mutated spider, which was a cross between an unknown shark type and a dancing Spider. They gained both spider and shark abilities, also obtaining the fins and tail of a shark in the process. They first meet Gwen and Miles at school, following them to meet the other Spiders. They slowly fall in love with Noir, but refuse to tell him at all. Mid-way through the plot they find out their aunt died due to being murdered/ shot, and immediately go back with the others for the funeral. They soon track down the killer, and try to harm them, but is stopped by Noir and Miles, who calm them down. The rest has not begun yet.

Timeline: Universe 1756-C.