hehehaw Rodimus Prime AU!!

[ just because why not, imma do a bio for her!! yes, her. rodimus was always a girl in my heart so shoosh >:c ]

Name: Rodimus Prime, formerly Hot Rod

Age: Due to obtaining the Matrix after it was passed onto her, her age and body were upped, due to it's ethereal properties. She is now 22, in human years.

Gender: Female

-

Physical appearance:

( its the best i could find, shuuuush )

-

General Info: After she obtained the Matrix, she was given the role of Co-Leader of the Autobots, now leading them alongside Optimus Prime.

Extra Info: She still kept her carefree personality, but she has learned to slow down and listen to others, and she's the unofficial therapist of the Ark.

She also kept the alt mode she had when she was Hot Rod, and will sometimes go on long nature drives after a stressful day.

-

{ Here's where the real fun begins! }

-

NSFW time!

-

General Info: Rodimus is one of the few femme frames to have both a valve and a spike[she has a dick and it is big lmao-], being one of the only femmes labelled as a "Double-type frame" , meaning she can pleasure someone both ways.

She usually pleases her partners and not herself most of the time, because if they're happy, she's happy. One thing her partner/ partners seem to enjoy the most is either getting sucked off {mech partner} or being eaten out {femme partner}. She is always gentle, not wanting to hurt or discomfort her partner in any way. Most of the time, her partner will notice she's only focusing on them, and will gladly give her the same attention she's giving them, resulting in her being caught off guard.

She does not have a current partner, but she will help the Autobots and a few others during their heat cycles[aka horny time lol].

-

-{ End of Bio. }-