moving

*2 years later*

It had been two years since I moved, I had made a couple of friends but most of them just used me, I had got a boyfriend but he physically and mentally abused me and stalked me.
Elijah and Eddie had no clue.
Neither did my mom, I would text Bill and the G's time to time but not much since they were busy and I was busy too.

My mom got a boyfriend and the boyfriend got her pregnant, he ended up cheating on her which left my mom depressed and with a baby.

Now I'm 17 and Elijah and Eddie are 19, I have a baby brother named Ezra who is a 1 year old, my mom had gotten over the whole relationship with her ex boyfriend and had gotten a girlfriend, her name was Cindy and Cindy was very nice to make sure me and my brothers we're healthy and okay.

————

Mom's/Ellie's age 33
Stepmom/Cindy's age 33
Elijah's age 19
Eddie's age 19
Ella's age 17
Ezra's age 1

————

" ella guess what!" Cindy said " what?" I asked
" your mom told me to tell you that we are moving to Germany!" Cindy said
" OMG IS THAT WHY MY MOM HAS BEEN TAKING THINGS OUT THE HOUSE??" I asked
" YESSS!!" Cindy exclaimed.
I hugged Cindy and she hugged me back kissing my forehead.
I was to excited that I was jumping up and down.
" hey..you know your super excited, have you been there before?" Cindy asked me.

My mom told me not to tell Cindy that we've lived there because of my dad..but I wanted to tell her.

" oh yeah...we lived there before " I smiled
" really? Why didn't your mom tell me?" Cindy asked " it's because of my dad. I'd rather not get into it but let's just say, he was a big jerk" I smiled..Cindy looked at me concerned.

I smiled at took out my phone, I was going to tell Bill that I was coming back.

BILL🫶

Hey bill! I'm coming back to town..
delivered

END OF CHAT.

I was finally going to see him again!!

BILLS POV
* DING!*
Who texted me?

I checked my phone and saw the one and only.

Ella Anderson.

I smiled immediately and texted back.

BILL🫶

Hey bill! I'm coming back to town..

REALLY!?
WHEN!?
Delivered

END OF CHAT.

I was gonna see the love of my life again..

ELLA'S POV
* DING* maybe he texted back!!
BILL🫶

Hey bill! I'm coming back to town..

REALLY!?
WHEN!?

I DONT KNOW LEMME ASK MY MOM

OKAY!!
END OF CHAT.