𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄̀ 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 - " 𝐉𝐀𝐘 "  & "𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄"𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 | 𝟏𝟏𝐏𝐌                                                             𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 📍                                                  ...

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 | 𝟏𝟏𝐏𝐌
                                                             𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 📍
                                                   𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

" DAMN GIRL YOU RAW " said dess as i got off the pole & went into the dressing room after my performance. " Thanks bestie , im never gonna be like you tho, the way slid down & hit that split , that did it for me. " i said.

We're strippers. I know people say it's not the best way to get money " all money ain't good money " but when you tryna make it out, you gotta do what you gotta do. Period. We had just graduated highschool too. And our bodies are bangin. That's just the bonus tho.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. Afterwards I went to watch my other bestfriends performance.

There was 3 of us. Me , Dess & Chay. We've been really close since first grade. I was the new girl at school because I had skipped a grade. Dess was the loud one. Definitely not a bad thing though, she's very blunt but respectful & encouraging. I've always loved her for that. She's very open minded & not afraid of anything. Then there's Chay , my bad gyal. Super open about any & everything, very honest & really just so funny. & freaky. As hell.

Always taking risks & always expecting the unexpected. Then there was me. Jay , the sweet & quiet girl. I had a little bit of confidence, not much. I was really small & shy. Scared of opening up or meeting new people. I'd often let people walk over me but Chay & Dess made sure nobody ever messed with me. Not just because im the youngest but they know me. We never left each others sides. I mean , life without them isn't a thing. And I love them with all my heart. They're my girls.

I watch Chay as she twirls on the pole and does all the tricks & spins. They call Chay " Thunder ". Whenever she performed, that's exactly what it would sound like. You'd be worried about all the tricks she does because man the way she does her shit? Tuh, she might as well be thunder.

After she finishes she comes back to the dressing room. " Soooo how did I do yall? " Chay said.
" Girl you know you did your shit , like always. You gon always do it for me baby. " Dess said. " Wit yo pretty ass. " I said.

I love being fake gay , especially for my girls , them my baes for life.

" Alright, y'all got all y'all stuff? " Chay said. " Yeah girl , Jay is Dom coming to get you? " Dess questioned. " Yea he's actually outside, I'll text y'all when I get home. " I said then proceeded to give them hugs & kisses on the cheek. " Byeee Jay " Chay & Dess say after the hug me back & I wave.