𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➡️

𝟔 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑..

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄̀ 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 - " 𝐉𝐀𝐘 " & " 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 "𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟗𝐓𝐇 | 𝟖:𝟏𝟒 𝐀𝐌

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟗𝐓𝐇 | 𝟖:𝟏𝟒 𝐀𝐌

𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 📍
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒' 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

AFTER I WIPED MY TEARS Dess had given me my cake to blow my candles out. I made a wish & blew out the candles as Dess had clapped. Afterwards Dess had given me a hug and she put her hands over my eyes keeping them closed.

"Can I open now Dess? " I say to Dess getting nervous at the surprise. " Wait on second we're almost there." We take a few more steps and she finally says. " Open!" I had opened my eyes to Chanel bags, Clothes, Shoes, & my safe.

I cried seeing my safe because I remember telling Chay & Dess I had it for my planned escape. Thankfully Dess had gotten to it before anyone else did .. but how? I don't know. I guess as long as it's there.. right?

I opened up all of my gifts which took at least an hour. Me and Dess were talking about dreams and goals & life in general. Futures and all of that. " Do you want kids? I need a godbaby girl!" Dess says. Kids never really cross my mind anymore. When I had gotten an abortion I thought that I wouldn't be a good mom anyway. Dom told me I wasn't good enough either so I just brushed it off. I've wanted kids ever since I was little. Something about having a little you is just very exciting.

After me & Dess had talked for awhile I had went into the guest room to take a nap. Dess said I had one more surprise later but we had to go somewhere in a couple of hours so I decided to get some slee until then.

𝟓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑..

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄̀ 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 - " 𝐉𝐀𝐘 " & " 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 "𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟗𝐓𝐇 | 𝟏:𝟎𝟏 𝐏𝐌

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟗𝐓𝐇 | 𝟏:𝟎𝟏 𝐏𝐌

𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎 📍
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒' 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

I had woken up from my nap and gotten up to get ready for the surprise. Dess had said to wear comfortable clothes. Clothes I didn't mind getting dirty in, so my guess would be dirt bikes? I'm not sure tho.

I had did my routine putting on comfy clothes & putting my hair in a messy bun. The bruises on my face were finally clearing up so I took some cute snapchat selfies.

Afterwards , I had put my black slides on as Dess was waiting for me in the living room

Afterwards , I had put my black slides on as Dess was waiting for me in the living room. We had on the same sweater without even planning to it was so funny. She grabbed her keys and we went out to her car.

𝟏 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

For some reason the car ride was really long so I had guessed we were back into the city. I had opened my eyes & we were outside my apartment. I was confused & scared as ever. I had started shaking thinking that this was a set-up.

"D-Dess what's going on? " I said shaking in my voice as she held my hand after we got out the car. " It's okay baby I got you, we gotta do this so you can wash your hands and be done okay?" She said.

I walked in squeezing Dess' hand tightly as I didn't know what was going on. " Come sit Jay we gotta talk." She said as I looked around and the house was exactly how it looked the last time I was here. I had sat down on the couch with Dess facing her about to listen to what she is about to tell me.

While Dess told me about everything all I could do is cry. They really made a plan for me to escape and to not worry about him ever again. My heart just felt heavy. I was happy to finally be free. But I also was sad. I was about to kill my first love. He wasn't always like this but when he changed on me.. he fucked up with me. That's the moment I fell out of love with him. I still had love for him, but I wasn't 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 with him anymore. That shit was more dead than he was about to be.

I had seen Ari & Bagg walk out of the room. Ari had apologized to me and all saying how she was always on my side. I'm glad things don't have to be like that with her anymore. And with Bagg, I just eyed him. I knew I said I would forgive him but he hurt me too.
Rape is so disgusting and bogus. He deserves to rot in hell too.

After I had cried all of my tears, it was finally Dess' turn to give him hell before 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. Crazy to say that I think I would enjoy ending his life without remorse. I loved him but it was done. It was over.

A few minutes later Dess came to get me. I was ready. This nigga deserved everything he had coming for him with his bitch ass.

I walked in seeing Polo , Smurk , Herb , Von & to surprise Chalynn's boyfriend Nana. I was confused onto why he was here then I looked on the ground gasping and almost fainting. I didn't know Misharron & Chalynn was being killed too. Suddenly for some reason that made me want to kill him even more. I walked over to Von as he had the gun in his hand. " You ready C?" He asked me. " Yeah, I am."

I turned around to face a still living Dominique. I kneeled down to his ear saying " Fuck you. " As he laughed & then began to choke so I laughed making him mad.

I was free.

* 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 *