MY LUNCH

[Makoto's POV]

Finally, first half of school was over and it was lunch time. I liked eating in the classroom because it was nice and quieter. Everyone would head down to the cafeteria leaving two or three people their. I doodled during most of the class and ended up drawing my new condo, my dad and Haruhi in my sketch book.

I scoured through my bag and pulled out a bento box that I packed. Cooking was a second hobby of mine other than drawing. I asked my chef's back at Canada to teach me how to cook and so I became very skilled quickly because of the first rate chefs.

I plopped the box on my table and slowly uncovered the lid. Luckily, the food was still hot and the drink I brought was still cold. As I fully took off the lid, it revealed some lasagna, rice, chicken and a mini cake for dessert. My eyes sparkled. Cake! My daily dose for the day!

I took a few bites out of my lasagna and smiled in satisfaction. Yum! The cheese melted together with the beef and pasta was amazing. I took another bite, but the ...

"Whoa..." Two, unfortunately, familiar voices ringed in my mind in unison. I blinked once and turned to my right. I almost smacked my self in the head when I came eye to eye(s) with two mischievous faces. Behind them also was Haruhi who just looked around.

In shock of how close they were, the lasagna fell down my throat and I began choking. I pressed on my chest a few times till it finall came back up and I spit in a napkin before anyone noticed. I sighed, "what are you doing here?"

The two exchanged looks, "that's the first time I've seen you smile without force."

An irk mark appeared on my forehead, "That doesn't answer my question. What are you doing here?"

"We didn't see you in the cafeteria so we began wondering where you were," they said at the same time. Must they do that every single fu-

"They pulled me into this! I didn't think we should disturb you but they just dragged me by the arms," added Haruhi quickly from behind. I shook my head.

"I just want some time alone without any of the host club crazy's near me. I already have Tamaki whispering in my ear every, like, five minutes in class and Kyoya eyeing me down." I complained. Is some time alone too much for a girl to ask?

"Won't you be lonely?" Asked Hikaru and Kaoru at the same time, again.

"No, I'm alright, you guys can go!" I stood up from my seat and pushed them towards the door.

I then walked back to my seat and saw the three staring at my lunch, almost in awe. I facepalmed, "what are you doing?"

"This lunch..." Began Hikaru.

"You make it yourself?" Finished Kaoru. They stared at me with astonishment. 'OH MY GOD! I swear, It's like they've never seen a cooked lunch made by a 13 year old before!'

"Yes I did. What of it?" I tapped my foot impatiently. 'Why can't they just leave?'

"Can we have some?" Asked the twins.

"No." I immediately said. "Now can you leave?"

Hikaru and Kaoru smirked at each other. This can't be good. I was right.

They grabbed the box and stuffed my lunch into their mouths! "OI! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!"
I ran and karate chopped them in the stomachs, hoping they'd spit it out. Although, I definitely wouldn't eat it anymore if they did.

They kept it in the mouths and quickly swallowed before crouching on the ground, clutching their stomachs. My face visibly red with annoyance and anger, I pulled their ears and clearly stated loudly, "DONT TAKE MY FOOD EVERY AGAIN! MY CAKE WAS THEIR ALSO!"

I was genuinely upset for them eating my cake. No one goes between me and cake! I only get to have one, once a day!

After my outburst, I crossed my arms as the twins just lay on the ground, dazed. After a few seconds, they went up again.

"That lunch was delicious!" The both chimed. They each took one of my hands and, with VERY large stars in their eyes, pleaded, "make us some!"

I pulled my hands back and rubbed them. They have a surprisingly rough grip. "Why would I agree when you just stole my lunch?"

"Just think about..." Kaoru waved his hand up and down.
"For today, we're bringing you to the cafe to eat with the rest of us!" Exclaimed Hikaru and grabbed my waist, pulling my over his shoulder.

"What on earth are you doing?" I protested as I tried punching my way out. He didn't even flinched. I gave Haruhi a pleading look but she just shrugged. 'TRAITOR!'

And they carried me away.
____________________

[Haruhi's POV]

When Makoto gave me the pleading look, I almost wanted to help. But then again, this is the twins were talking about. Nothing'll stop them at this rate. I shrugged and I saw her give me a look saying, 'TRAITOR'

I followed the boys down stairs. They guys agreed to pay for me so I guess I couldn't resist. I've always wanted to try the food there.

I saw Tamaki, Kyoya, Honey and Mori already there. They looked at us with confused looks when they saw Makoto kick Hikaru in the...no-no zone. She just huffed and I think instinctively followed close to me. She seemed nervous. A lot of people had their eyes in us, after all, I guess.

We then went to the table where everyone was and Makoto saw on the farthest left side from everyone.

"What brings you Haru-chan? Mako-chan?" Asked Honey. I jutted my thumb towards the twins. "They said they would buy me lunch and Makoto was well...you know." I don't think now was the good time to talk about the incident when Makoto was within hearing distance.

My lil sis turned towards us then to Kyoya.
"Come here for a sec," she said, pointing to Kyoya. Makoto and him went to a corner of the room, out of hearing distance. I watched them for a bit as they had their conversation. They were talking about something personal maybe? What ever it was, I don't think Makoto didn't really like it. She had her arms crossed face moulded into an angered expression the whole time as they spoke. In the end. Makoto's face relaxed and she sighed.

They then slowly walked back.

"What did you talk about?" I asked.

"Stuff," was Makoto's quiet and simple reply, I decided not to pry into it since she averted her gaze from me as she spoke.

She walked over to the twins and looked up at them, "you two. Your buying me lunch."

They waved a finger towards her, "only if you agree to make us lunch at least twice a week."

Makoto thought for a few minutes before finally agreeing and we all at in peace at last.

TBC
______________
Yeah, so it's not the best but it's at least better from the last chapter. Hope you enjoyed and hope you continue reading. Please? Hehe. Also....YAAAAS I GOT 150+ views!

Okay I'm done