Really

BLEH! School started....Tch

I'll try to make my updates frequent, or at least, within a deadline of....two weeks? I don't know. No matter how boring it is, I've still got a real life to take care of...

I'm also thinking of writing another fanfic so I'd have to transition between each book. I guess we'll see how it works out.

And...my birthday finally past! I don't feel much older but at least there's a difference. I'm really short for my age and I'm scared I'm going to stay as a tiny Asian forever ;-;

Enjoy this chapter!

______________
[Normal POV]

The Physical Exams finally ended and so Makoto and the others made their way to the Host Club. Makoto followed close behind Haruhi until a voice from behind made her stop and turn.

"Makoto!" She recognized the voice as Allen.

"Hi, Allen." She sighed. Allen, hearing her tired sigh, furrowed his eye brows in confusion.

"What's wrong? Did you not want to see me?" He asked Wearily. Makoto shook her head,"it's not that. Today's just been pretty exhausting. I mean, my glasses broke - which I'm not mad at you for, I had to lay low because of it, and the physical exams were kind of....odd." She tried finding the right word to describe it.

"Right...." Allen absorbed the information he just receive. "So where are you headed?" He tilted his head sideways.

"I'm on my way to the Host Club." She pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance from 'Host Club'. Seeing Allen's face, she quickly added, "don't get take it the wrong way. I'm helping my si- brother repay his debt." She quickly hid her slip with a poker face.

The ginger nodded, still a bit confused. "Mind if I come? I mean, you can't really find your way there right now."

"That'd be great. Thanks. It's the abandoned Music room #3." She smiled but only a tad that Allen couldn't really notice. So, he took her hand and lead the way.

oOo At The Host Club oOo

"Makoto! You're late! What took you so long?" Tamaki snapped.

"Sorry, Mr. DramaPants. I just had Allen here show me the way. Probably not the best idea, though, considering he's new, doesn't know the way, and can't tell right from left." She grumbled. Everyone turned to the ginger who sheepishly scratched his head.

"Ahaha...sorry 'bout that." He nervously chuckled. Then, he gestured to everyone else in the room, "so, are you going to introduce me?"

Makoto, after an exasperated sigh, jutted her thumb towards Tamaki. "This, is Mr. DramaPants, a.k.a Tamaki Suoh. The four eyes behind him is Kyoya Ootari." She leaned in to Allen and not-so-whispered into his ear,"don't trust him. He's got death note and has no sense of privacy."

"Their in our class, right?" Allen guessed while sweat dropping at Makoto's accusation. Kyoya didn't seem to be bothered by that comment, however.

Makoto nodded, "right. Then, we have Mistukuni Haninozuka or Honey, as he likes to be called. He's pretty short for his age. The giant behind him is Takeshi Morinozuka, Honey-senpai's cousin. Just call him Mori." Honey smiled and waved while Mori just nodded and grunted.

"The twin devil spawns next to them are Hikaru and Kaoru. They can be real arseholes." After receiving an offended, 'hey!' She added, "You know it's true."