Prologue

"When I first found you, you were nothing. You were small, pathetic; but now... you are more. Are you ready?"

A dark sinister sounding voice spoke, but the owner of the voice couldn't be seen anywhere around the room; however there was a shadowy silhouette standing in front of a desk as they were holding onto something before replying back to the voice.

"Y-Yes... I-I am... and d-don't worry, I'll be sure that I'm ready this time... I w-will not let you down..." A feminine sounding voice spoke with not a hint of emotion within her as she then grabbed a white rabbit mask that was sitting on the desk. The mask had red eyes and whiskers and also had an unsettling creepy looking grin on its face, she then neatly placed it over her head before adjusting it a little as the eyes of the rabbit mask began glowing red in the darkness that surrounded her.

"Good... now listen well... you will stay the COURSE and will only listen and answer to my voice!"

"I will."

"Do not let anyone get in your way and lead you astray... You will hear screaming and pleas for mercy! Do not listen to them... unlike the last one."

The woman took a moment before replying back.

"... I won't."

"Remember the objective. Find the perfect test subject and bring them to ME, understood?"

"U-Understood Master, I will not fail you... I promise... it will be fun..."

??:?? A.M. | Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex

In a place with neon lights and a sign that read Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. The sound of whimpering and shaky breathing can be heard as if a child was trying to stay hidden from some sort of danger that was going after him as he shuffled closer to a corner in the dark.

"Gregory? Your friends are worried about you, they're here with me, please come out." A distorted voice of a woman spoke as the child whose name was assumed to be "Gregory" tried to keep his breaths silent as he held his mouth shut while he felt the stinging pain on his injured arm as his shirt was soaked in blood from the cut he had received after trying to escape. He wanted to scream aloud, but kept quiet so that he wouldn't be spotted.

"Gregory. I may have lost my temper earlier, but it was just a gLiTCh! It won't happen again." The owner of the voice stepped into the barely lit hallway as the shadow of what appeared to be a rabbit due to its ears was on the wall as it appeared to be holding a blood stained knife in hand, while looking around for the boy.

"It's been such a difficult night for all of us. Why don't you come on out and we can play a game together!" The figure continued walking around, in search of the boy. Meanwhile the frightened child continued to stay in his hiding spot as he quietly whimpered and breathed as small tears could be seen in his glassy eyes.

"It won't happen again." The mysterious woman reassured trying to make the boy come out of his hiding spot, but the child wasn't falling for it as he continued to remain hidden.

"It was just a glitch." The rabbit figure said once more as the boy got even more scared since he heard the voice, which sounded closer than before. He continued whimpering quietly as his shaky breaths suddenly became a little louder as if he was almost about to get a panic attack.

"I don't want to die! I don't want to die!" He repeated again and again in his mind as his panic began rising slowly as his heartbeat began to accelerate and his vision started becoming blurry by the second. The frightened boy's sense of hearing was also beginning to fade, as his heartbeat started to pound louder to which Gregory reacted by placing a hand on his chest to try and calm his beating heart down as he also tried to regain control of his breathing.

The child's body began to tremble in fear as cold sweat began dripping down from his head and also on his body. The boy felt that he could pass out at any moment, but then a metallic hand gently placed itself onto the child's shoulder as he was then gently pulled closer by the hand until his head was resting against the metal object's chest as he continued to let out shaky breaths while clutching at his chest.

"Gregory. Be still... I think she's found us." A robotic sounding male voice spoke up in a soothing tone in an attempt to calm the child's nerves down as the rabbit got closer and firmly grasped her knife in her right hand, suddenly the boy heard the sound of something metal scraping at the wall.

The little boy looked down at the floor as he spotted red lights shining down on the floor as he heard the rabbits footsteps that become louder every second that passed, before immediately coming face to face with the rabbits glowing red eyes locked onto the boy's hazel colored ones, she immediately raised her knife up before swinging it downwards as the creepy rabbit let out a terrifying sounding shriek.

"How did I even get here? You're probably asking yourself that right now... how did a homeless, orphaned child like myself get here to begin with? Well, let me tell you a story about how a kid like me got trapped inside of a mall themed Pizzeria, and hunted down by a murderous rabbit lady that wants to kill me for some sick madman's twisted desires, and also being forced to survive for six hours straight at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex."

"My name is Gregory. This is my story... this is a tale about how a young child like me had to survive an entire night... by almost being killed by a literal monster!"

End of Prologue

Author's Note:

I already know that I'm late, and I know that the Ruin DLC is out, but keep in mind. I had planned and wrote this story before the DLC was even announced and before any of the other books came out, so many things may be a bit off and some things regarding the games lore might be wrong. But regardless of all of that, please enjoy my retelling of Security Breach's story.