nobu the gentle giant!

"Aaahhh!"  Luz screamed, apparently coming out of a nightmare before waking up and starting to look around the room she was in

"Aaahhh!" Luz screamed, apparently coming out of a nightmare before waking up and starting to look around the room she was in. "It wasn't a dream!" she squealed excitedly.

She then runs to the window, careful not to step on Brook, who was sleeping on the floor next to her.

"Good morning boiling islands!" she called out with a smile on her face.

A strange creature with several eyes and two tentacles sticking out of the water was about to answer her, when suddenly, a huge black hand grabbed the creature.

"Oh no-" were the creature's last words before being pulled under the water.

Luz starts moving away slowly from the window "I think it's better not to go near the beach......... For now........".

Then she starts walking towards the sleeping Brook.

"Hey Brook, wake up" Luz started to shake Brook, trying to wake him up.... But it doesn't seem to be working "wake up!!!!!" She started to shake him faster.

"Zzzzzzz" Brook was still sleeping and snoring. (yes, that's my improved sleep onomatopoeia that I have)

So Luz started to think of a solution 'I know!'

"hey Brook, there's a nice lady wanting to show you her panties" and like a zombie rising from its grave, brook gets to his feet.

"Panties?" was the first thing he said when he woke up.

"First, good morning, and second, you seriously woke up because of this! You pervert!" Luz screamed.

"Oh...ah, good morning....."Brook started looking around the room "wow..... So what happened yesterday wasn't a nightmare?"

"No! Isn't that awesome?!" Luz asked. Glad yesterday's adventure wasn't a dream.

Brook then saw that king was starting to wake up "good morning king"

"Good morning" the little raccoon, aaahh I want to say! The demon king replied, still sleepy.

Luz then went into the bathroom, and started brushing her teeth. She spit and looks at her own reflection in the mirror with a single thought 'today is going to be an amazing day'