a teenage abomination.

(This cover might become a filler chapter)

Brook next to Luz, King and Eda were sitting at a large picnic table in front of the owl's house.

Everyone is watching Nobu use a knife to cut the adegast tentacles into rings and season them, then he dips the octopus rings into a liquid that Brook hopes is some kind of egg yolk from the boiling islands, then passes the rings of octopus in some kind of flour.

Brook finds it very, very strange to eat a creature that can talk... Or could when it was alive.

The kuma copy placed the rings to be fried in a very large cauldron.

When the rings were well fried, Nobu placed them on the table with other strange foods.

He made a strangely funny gesture when he saw that everything was well organized.

"Perfect" the gentle giant sat on the table, hooty is on his side.  The buccaneer had a gentle smile on his face as he looked at the human and the skeleton.

Brook looks with some concern at the bizarre foods...

"Hehe it's so good to have new members in our little gang. Please eat"

"I'm grateful for the food... But I don't know if it's dangerous or healthy for humans to eat and—"

chomp chomp chomp

The skeleton's jaw nearly dropped as he watched his apprentice chew on one of the octopus rings.

" chomp.. hmmm this is really good!"  The girl has a big smile on her face as she eats the fried rings.

'Well, at least she's not feeling sick'

"Ha! I said I was getting better at cooking!"  nobu shouted pointing at eda.  She just rolled her eyes in amusement.

"Hey! The demon king is hungry!"  King was in a child's chair shaped like a small throne.

Cute.

Eda handed over a plate full of what looked like very large chicken thighs.  It was probably from a griffin.