i love chasiwr

Oh god, he was too hot.

That furry bod, a hottie with a phatty, that big, girthy fox tail.....

He drooled at the sight of him and almost moaned in a C major. Could you tell he was a band geek? Oh good graciously gracious. He loved to blow on the trumpets and horns and clarinets...

He cleared his throat. Now was not the time to have lewd thoughts, especially being in public and all. But, good lord, the cashier at the local coffee shop is fine as heck. And, due to the recent laws being passed that made it illegal to wear shirts now in public, everyone could clearly see the hard abs on the cashier's furry chest.

Good lord.....he needs to claim him as soon as he can.

He looks down. Fuck. Now was not the time to be getting a hard-on.

He lowly growls, thinking about the cashier. It was his fault. His fault. All his. And he will surely make him pay.

He literally had a meeting to go to after this, and he wore very light pants. The erection would be visible for miles if he got up. And he hasn't even gotten his order yet....

"Order for....Bertrude Von Bertha?" The hot cashier's coworker smirked as she giggled a horrid laugh. The hot cashier glared at her and nudged her in the side.

Beetrude blushed at his weird name, the other cashier laughing at him, the cashier standing up for him, and his hard-on.

He waits for a moment, silently praying that his erection goes away and he can get up and get his drink. After a moment, both the workers looked around and called the name again.

There were quite a few people here who didn't have their drinks, so it's not like Bertrude is sticking out like a sore thumb.

He sighed, and after a moment he stood up, face flushed and all, "Errrm, aha, that's me-"

Both the cashier's faces dropped in surprise. Yes, Betrude was packing a long schlong. And he means long. It was 14 inches, almost the same size as his former lover's "normal" size.

His former lover was....a bit weird. He thought he was the main character and insisted on everyone calling him "Violence-chan." What a loser...Thank God he moved far away.

"Uh- oh, um, here-" and the hot cashier pushed his drink towards him. He grabbed it quickly and rushed to the bathroom. He didn't want to turn and walk out because of the crowd behind him. At least only two people saw it...

He paced back and forth, hoping no one comes into the single-user bathroom. He did this for a moment until he heard someone rotate the door handle. His breath hitched as the hot cashier stood in the doorway.

"Errrrrrrrm, hi?" Bwetrude said awkwardly. The fox's face was as red as his, tail swooshing, and, oh my. He was also packing. Both of the furies had massive erections. Errr, this was rather embarrassing!

He blushed harder as the fox cashier made his way over to him, ready like a starving lion who had just found his next meal.

The fix granbed his shoulders as he inserted his large schlong into his 😻 and began to thrust vigorously like there was no tomorrow. They both moaned.

"AHH~ ERRRM~ I-I-" Bertrude started to say, only to be cut off by the fox.

"My name's Bartholomew, little bunny~ DINT FORGET IT!!!! 👿👿👿" He growled furiously and demandingly ivi ij duxdehuu g,great 

"B-BARTHOLOMEW~~ AHHH!!!!" They both came so hard jn that bathroom stall that even the janitors didn't want to clean it up the next day. The bathroom was practically flooded with cum.

-----

Even tho you're in federal prison, you're still in my heart <3333 happy birthday