My Favorite (Female Reader X Professor Yelena Belova)

College AU
Dark!Yelena
For real like 18+
Natasha and Yelena aren't related.

TW: Drugging, Kidnapping, Somnophilia, Obsession, Stalking, Blood, Murder (not you), Dubcon/noncon, Guns, Gunplay, Knife, Knifeplay, Blood, Alcohol

A/N: ngl scared myself with this one!

Rain turned the sidewalk a dark grey as you quickly ran into your brick-covered dorm building. Passing by peers and strangers who couldn't or wouldn't give you the time of day. A sophomore at a college you only attended due to your family legacy. One you rolled your eyes at.

It was very Lorelai Gilmore of you.

As you head to the stairs, you stop by the building's bulletin board. That's when you spot something new covering up your friend's Kate Archery Team flyer.

A Missing Persons poster. You do a double-take at the name and picture.

Jean Grey.

You look around the lobby before pulling it off the board. Jeany Grey.. was missing? How? You could've sworn you just saw her today. Or was that yesterday? The days of studying and soccer practice had started blurring together. You hold the piece of paper close to you as you head up the stairs to your floor. Your mind distracted by the information you just learned.

So distracted, in fact, you walked by the open door of your neighbors Gamora and Nebula in another screaming match without even taking a peek to see if blood was being drawn. You would typically step in or stand at the door, watching, waiting for the moment to calm them down. But today, you walked by without another thought to the sisters.

You make it to your door and unlock it before quickly closing it behind you. "Wanda. I'm home!" You call out to your roommate as you pull out the poster to look at it closely before dropping it onto the coffee table. Your bag on the ground next to it.

The sound of Wanda's door opening makes you look up to see her and Natasha exit the room. Looking disheveled and out of breath. Not to mention, Natasha's AC/DC shirt was on inside out. "You know, Wanda, you can just text me and tell me not to come home if you're busy. Hi Nat." You send the taller of the two a courtesy smile.

"Yeah, but where's the fun in that!" Wanda counters before heading to the kitchen. "Besides, we already had our fun a couple of times now, haven't we, baby." Wanda walks back with beers in hand, giving one to her girlfriend and a kiss on the lips. "Yes, we did," Natasha replies with a smile that makes yours falter.

Not because you weren't happy for the two. You're the one who played matchmaker for them. It's just their kiss made you realize you couldn't have that anymore, especially now that-

"Whoa! Jean Grey is missing!??" Wanda sets her beer on the coffee table. "Oh shit!" Natasha also sets her beer down and sits next to her girl before grabbing the same piece of paper to look at it. "Did you just get this??" Your friend looks up at you. "Yeah, it was downstairs."

"She was in your History class, right?" You nod. "And Russian and on the Archery team with Kate." Wanda looks at you with a raised brow. Clearly, you knew more about Jean than most people thought you did. Wanda grabs the piece of paper back. "Didn't you and Jean go to high school together? Xavier?" Natasha looks at you again, but this time with sad eyes, realizing just how long you've known the missing girl. "Yeah.. we weren't close, though."

At least not then.

"Well, I'm still sorry, Y/N." Natasha gets up and hugs you. Something that never would've happened before she met Wanda. Wanda made Natasha soft. "Thanks, Nat." You reply as you wrap your arms around her. "Can I say something?" You mumble. "Sure," Nat replies.