Should've Never Left (Female Reader X Ghostface Natasha Romanoff...)

No Powers AU
Dark!Natasha
18+
Summary: When you left a housewarming party, you weren't expecting to get chased by a masked individual. But what's worse than that is who is under the mask.
Word Count: 9.2K
TW: Non-Con, Dub-Con, Obsession, Kidnapping, Stalking, Blood, Murder, Knife, Knifeplay, Blood Play, Spit, Stabbing, Self-Harm, Cutting, Bone Breaking, Strap-On, Daddy Kink, Mommy Kink, Face Fucking, Crying, Begging, Praising, Feelings,

You were never one for parties.

Not even in high school, college, or where you find yourself now. A housewarming party that has rapidly gotten out of hand. Well, for you.

Sure, you enjoyed parties and tried your best to have as much fun as your friends Darcy Lewis and Sam Wilson, but you could never get to the point where anything and everything sounded like a good idea.

Blame it on your anxiety or the fact that you were just recently dumped..? Aka. Your ex just woke up and left you one day.

Either way, when you decided to leave your friends, Natasha, Carol and Monica understood. Natasha offered to take you back to your place to ensure you got home safely tonight, but you declined. You were relatively sober and wanted the walk to think.

Think about why Wanda didn't want you anymore.

When did she stop loving you?

And why had no one heard from her in weeks?

The last question rattled around in your brain the most. Natasha said Wanda was probably too chicken shit to see everyone again, knowing that both of your friends quickly became only your friends. But you waved Natasha off. You knew she was just being overprotective, acting as the tough one in the group of you, Nat, Carol, Monica, Sam, Steve, and Bucky.

Pietro, Wanda's brother, used to be in the group, but he quickly started hanging out with another crowd when Wanda left you.

Plus, Natasha and Wanda always seem to butt heads for some reason... Steve said it was because of you. But you never bought it. Well.. no. No.

"Text me when you get home. I mean it, Y/N Y/L/N!"

"A okay, Captain!" You gave a mock salute to Carol, who flipped you off before everyone retreated inside. Natasha being last.

You lived close by the newly purchased home of Steve and Bucky in your own apartment that was now too big for just you.

Should you look for a new place? You instantly shook that idea away, knowing it would take longer to look for a new place than you would live in your current one.

"Hello." You politely smiled at a mother and daughter duo who didn't even bother to look up from their phones at you. Last time I do that again, you thought.

Not knowing how right you would be.

Your phone vibrated in your pocket, signaling a call. But when you pulled it out, you didn't recognize the number. Thinking it was spam, you let it ring itself out. "Annoying." You mumbled just as you were about to put it away when it started buzzing again. Same number. This time, you click the button on the side of your phone, so the call instantly hung up.

The third time your phone buzzed, it wasn't a call. It was a text. "It's Nat. Call me back." You stopped on the sidewalk and looked back in the direction of Steve's house, but you saw nothing but darkness aside from the small beams of light coming from sidewalk light poles. "Okay.." You quietly said to yourself. "Now." Another text came through. You could picture the urgency on Nat's face if this was an emergency, so you called the number back. It took one ring before an unfamiliar modified voice answered.