The Basement (Female Reader X Agatha Harkness)

No Powers AU
Summary: You weren't Agatha's first, but she wanted you to be her last.
Word Count: 4.1K
TW: Dark, Kidnapping, Somnophilia, Obsession, Stalking, Dubcon/noncon, Subcon, Guns, Shooting, Blood, Violence, Trauma, Drugs, Crying, Death

You lost track of time after the fifth week in the basement.

The days and nights blended together after you felt yourself slip under her control. You hated yourself for it, but you were exhausted. Mentally and physically. Your mind and body were begging for a break.

So when Agatha's hand landed itself on you with a caress of the face as opposed to a slap, that's when you felt yourself let go just the tiniest amount.

But Agatha saw it.

She knew she had you.

All she had to do now was keep you. If she did that long enough and well enough, you'd be free of the basement. Free to go outside. Free to be free of her side.

But your dumb little brain wouldn't even think to run away or scream for help.

Agatha Harkness. Your caring and loving former boss would make sure of that.

"Oh, look who's already up!"

Agatha was surprised to see you dressed in jeans and one of her old purple T-shirts. You were standing in front of your bed, awaiting breakfast.

"You can speak," Agatha said as she stepped down from the final step of the basement stairs. You nodded. "I just wanted to show you that I listen." You said while trying to look the older woman in the eyes, but your nervousness got the better of you as your eyes darted around your cage.

Oh, that's right—your cage.

Let's talk about that real quick.

So not only does your former boss Agatha Harkness have you held captive in her basement, but she has you in a steel 9 feet X 13 feet cage.

According to Agatha, it used to be smaller, and you should be lucky as others weren't. At least that's what you remember her saying on day 4.

It locks from the outside by a number pad on the door. Based on the number of beeps it takes to open, it'd have to be a 9-digit number.

You tried guessing the first 6 days since you could squeeze your hand through, but you lost count multiple times, and going through every probability was killing you more than any punishment Agatha would deal out could.

So you were trapped. The only window to the basement was far enough away outside the cage. But still close enough that when it was close to dusk, you could lay in the sun's rays like a cat.

Plus, in addition to the bed, a small table, a dresser full of clothes hand-picked for you, a bathroom area, aka a curtain, a shower head connected to the wall, and a toilet, you didn't have much.

Agatha would bring board games and books for you. She would even sit and either read or play games with you. But you would never let yourself pose calmly to last thirty minutes.

But that was before you slipped.

Now, over 36 hours later. A day free from her and food, you were here to show her that maybe you could be what she wanted.

Whatever that was...

"You wanted to show me that you could listen," Agatha said back with a tilt of the head. Thinking about what your words could mean. "Hmm." She hummed as she held the tray in one hand, as her left hand touched the keypad nine times. The door unlocked, and Agatha watched as you didn't move a single inch, unlike every day previously.