|a guardian, a skeleton|

Nim is the Guardian of Feelings and she has always seen mortals below her, they're greedy and selfish. Her belief is only strengthened when a human comes along to try and steal a Golden Apple from her. She has no idea how the human had found her as there was no living land near her. It turns out the human was unnaturally strong.

She manages to land a final blow on them, however, she ends up fatally wounded, bleeding out. She knows she'll die soon, so she creates replacements. Not true Guardians, however. At first, she tries to give them human bodies, but due to their overflowing energy they... Explode, which was a gruesome sight. She grits her teeth, if she couldn't use human bodies, what could she use? She needed a body that had enough flow points.

She looked through worlds to find a body suitable enough. Ironically, the body she found was in the same Multiverse as her.

The universe? Underswap.

Although she couldn't see, she knew it had enough flow points that her replacements wouldn't explode. She tried copying the body. Instead, she coughed out blood. She grimaced, realizing she wasn't strong enough. She had to travel to the universe itself to copy the body. She teleported, leaning against the forest trees. Ironic. She felt the the two in front of her. She reached her hand out to copy the body.

The taller one turned to her, his energy changing to one of suspicion. The mortal she had her eyes on turned in her direction as well, energy changing to one of surprise. It seemed they had spotted her.

"OH, MY PRINCE! ARE YOU OK, MA'AM?" The shorter one exclaimed, she could feel him running up to her.

"sans, wait-" But it was too late, Sans, it seemed, was rushing to the Guardian's side.

She cringed when he touched her, "Do not touch me."

"M-MISS! YOU ARE BLEEDING OUT! LET US HELP!"

"It is over for me anyways-" She coughed into her hand, floating down. She grimaced. This was bad, she did not have enough time. She glared at the mortal. "Fine, but I'm watching you."

Sans nodded and picked her up. Her eyes widened in surprise, she did not expect this stubby mortal to be this strong. It seemed she made a good choice in picking this one. Her children would be even stronger.

The duo ran where there seemed to be more mortals nearby, the shorter shouting for medical supplies. She frowned, the human had some sort of weapon that would prevent her from healing. Even if medical supplies worked, it would only prevent the inevitable.

Sans laid her down as his brother was getting medical supplies.

"DO YOU MIND IF I CHECK YOU?" he asked carefully. She raised an eyebrow.

"... Check..?"

"DO YOU... NOT KNOW WHAT A CHECK IS?"

"It's obviously when you check someone for their injury is it not?"

"NO- NO! THE OTHER CHECK!" He extended out his arm to her slowly, "DO YOU MIND IF I..?"

She considered it, she didn't exactly trust this man, but she could sense they had no intention of hurting her. Besides, it might be useful to teach her replacements. "Alright."

He hovered his hand over, a silence passing over them.

"YOUR NAME IS NIM, HUH?" he questioned.

"What? How do you know-"

Before she could say anymore, she saw his aura move.

"THIS IS A CHECK! AND... WOW, YOU'RE STRONG!" he exclaimed, "CHECK IS SOMETHING THAT WELL... DOES THAT!"