Chapter 3: New Couple All Around!

Chapter 3: New Couple All Around!

Hyunjin's POV:

After Lix and I announced that JiJi and Min were official everything was quiet for ten minutes straight. I don't think I've ever heard the house that quiet. But then it was utter chaos! Everyone rushed over to MinSung and started asking questions!

"When did it happen?!", "How did it happen?!", "Where did it happen?!", "For how long?", "Is this how you got him out of his room?!"

The questions just kept coming and Min was getting upset because JiJi was obviously overwhelmed.

"AISSH! Shut it!" Min yelled, silencing everyone. "SIT THE FUCK DOWN! AND ONE AT A FUCKING TIME!"

Min defiantly popped. He reached his limit and I don't like seeing him this way, he gets scary.

Lixie, Binnie, and I all walked over and stood behind the loveseat each putting a hand on Min's shoulders to let him know we understood his frustration, but he needed to calm down.

"Guys, it's been an emotional day and we are all a little on edge right now," I said, giving Min's shoulder a light squeeze.

Min squeezes my hand on his shoulder as a thank-you gesture and my heart flutters. I looked at Binnie and Lix and they both looked at me warmly.

"When did the five of you become this close as a unit?" Seungmin asks looking between the five of us observing our closeness.

"Why does it matter?! Are you going to start treating them coldly too?" Lix asked getting annoyed with Seungmin.

"What are you talking about? I'm not cold to anyone!" Seungmin says offended.

"You've been cold to me ever since Hyunjin and I announced we were dating! Are you going to do the same to Binnie now? Or what about Min and Ji? Since they're so "close" now?" Lix is popping to and I'm getting immensely turned on by it.

"What are you talking about?!" Seungmin asked defensively.

"We all know you like Jinnie! Don't even try to lie! The three of us talked about it and we love you MinMin but Jinnie didn't want to ask you to be our boyfriend until you started treating me better. And we didn't know how you would feel about it. I've been crying for weeks because Hyunjin is sad that he's hurting you, but you hurt me! All your small remarks about me! They hurt and I'm sick of it!" Lix started crying halfway through. Binnie turned him around and hugged him close as Lix sobbed in his arms.

Seungmin just looked at the ground as little tears slowly fell down his face.

"I'm sorry... Lix I'm... I'm so sorry," MinMin started crying. I wanted to comfort him but he's not my boyfriend Lixie is. I'm so torn.

I hugged Lixie's waist keeping him between Binnie and me. Lix turned around and nodded for me to go to him.

"Are you sure baby?" I whispered in Lixie's ear. He nodded as Binnie's arms wrapped around his waist as he relaxed into him.

I walked over to MinMin and hugged him, just now remembering we had an audience.

"I wasn't just jealous of Lixie I was jealous of both of you. I was just mad he asked you out before I got the chance. I didn't know if Lix liked me like that so I just got mad. I'm so sorry to both of you!" MinMin was sobbing in my arms holding me tightly. I ran my fingers through his hair softly and kissed the top of his head.

"It's okay MinMin. I wasn't upset with you just the situation. I love all three of you equally and I didn't know how to express that to you. I thought you would judge me and the others. We all love you. But I think this should be a private conversation in case you're uncomfortable with the others listening."