Chapter 1 - The human

_____________________🪡 _____________________

"Let us tell an old story anew, and we will see how well you know it."

The sun rose over a big castle, and a thick wooden forest whit a lake.

"Once upon a time,there were two kingdoms that were the worst of neighbors. So vast was the discord between them that it was said only a great hero or a terrible villain might bring them together."

Windmills spun around in the wind. Littel houses could be seen in a open field.

"In one kingdom lived people like you and me, whit a vain and greedy king to rule over them. They were forever discontent and envious of the wealth and beauty of their neighbors. For in the other kingdom, the Moors, lived every manner of strange and wonderful creature."

Several tall mountens could be seen from miles away. They had trees and greenery all over and surrounded the thick, and beautiful forest where creatures whit wings flew about in the sky.

"And they needed neither king nor queen, but trusted in one another."

On the tip of a mountain, a giant twisted tree grew.

"In a great tree on a great cliff in the Moors lives such a spirit."

In the branches of the tree, sat a big nest. And in that nest, laid a young boy and a young girl close to each other on there back smiling happily.

"You might take them for a boy and a girl, but they were not any boy and girl. They were fairys."

The young boy had two horns that grew out of the top of his head, pointy ears and teeth, and two great big wings. He had striking green eyes, and  sharp cheek bones. The girl had (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes and her hair was (H/l) long. Her wings were big and black. Her horns were black and (F/c). Golden magic swirld around his finger tips as he made two littel figures dance with each other.

A gust of wind blew through the trees, and they heard a snap, making the boy gasp in suprise, and stop his magic.

The boy started to climb along thers tree and found the branch that had snapt. He cupped his hands around the branch and closed his eyes. The gold magic emerged from his hands and he used it to fix the branch.

The boy opened his eyes and smiled at his work. "There you go."

"And his name...was Maleficent."

Maleficent turnd to the girl. "You coming (Y/n)?"
"Yes."
As the (Y/n) started to stand up Maleficent jumpt of the tree and frew in to the sky and soon after (Y/n) came to him, and they frew in the sky, above the Moors and last several other fairies that were going about their day.

"Good morning Mr.Chanterelle!"Maleficent greeted kindly.
"I love the cap!"(Y/n) greeted.

A fairy who was walking along the grass looked up at them whit a kind smile and lifted his cap in reply.

They frew past some creatures whit long, floppy noses who were standing around a rock in a stream. They saw the boy and girl coming and picked up som mud.

"No. No, don't do it." (Y/n) warned.

The creaturs diden't listen. They threw the mud at them, and Maleficent and (Y/n) ducked to avoid gitting hit.