Chapter 2 - The New Friendship

----------🪡----------

"Maleficent!"

"Maleficent!"

"Maleficent!"

After several weeks had passed since the three had met. Now Stefani were standing by the tree line that lead into the Moors to visit Maleficent again.

After a few moments of silence, Stefani sighed, and assumed that he wasn't coming. They were about to leave, when the sound off wings flapping was heard behind her.

Stefani turnd around and saw Maleficent standing behind her smiling. Flapping was heard again and (Y/n) stand there.
"After all these weeks, look how came back" Maleficent commented.

"I thought it worth the risk." Stefani said

Maleficent smiled happily.

"So what do you do for fun?" Stefani asked.

...

Maleficent flew over a small stream with Stefani holding onto his ankel, yelling and screaming in delight.

Eventually, she lost her grip, and fell into the water while Maleficent flew abov her laughing.

While they were doing that (Y/n) sat on a rock and talkt to baby creature's that were playing in her arms.

...

Maleficent extended his wing out to Stefani who gently placed her hand on to them, and felt how soft they were.

"Stefani and Maleficent became the most unlikely of friends. While Maleficent did not pay any attention to his oldest friend (Y/n) know."

Maleficent and Stefani knelt down on the grass, as a small deer approached them.

"So, you just extend your hand like this.."
Maleficent wrapped an arm around Stefani, and cupped cupped his hand over hers, extending it towards the deer.

"...and you let her come to you." He instructed.

The deer came over and began to eat the food out of her hand

Stefani smiled at the deer while it ate. (Y/n) sat on a rock in the shadows watching them.

Maleficent glanced down at Stefani with a smile.

"He likes you." Maleficent said to her.
Stefani smiled up to Maleficent.

"And for a time, it seemd as if, in them at least, the old hatred between men and fairies had been forgotten."

...

Maleficent and Stefani sat be a stream, just talking to each other. Maleficent gave Stefani a necklace that had a big green crystal at the dip, and she examined it with intrest.

...

"As the years past, the close friendship between Stefani and Maleficent slowly turned into something else. And the friendship between (Y/n) and Maleficent slowly trifted away."

...

(Y/n) stood in the river and hear as Maleficent and Stefani talked inside of the forest.

"Are coming for my birthday?" Maleficent asked Stefani.

"Of course ill come for your 16th birthday."

...

"On his 16th birthday, Stefani gave Maleficent a gift.

Maleficent was slightly hovering above the ground, his hands inlinked with Stefani's as the sun was setting behind them.

"Stefani told him that she called it ' True Love's Kiss."

Maleficent slowly pulled Stefani closer to him, and gently tilted her head up as the two leaned closer and their lips met in a gentle but beautiful kiss.

"But it was not to be..."

...

"As the years passed, Stefani 's ambition pulled her away from Maleficent and (Y/ n), towards the temptations of the human kingdom."

The sun rised over the Moors, and Maleficent was flying high above the clouds.

"Maleficent, the strongest of the fairies, rose to become the protector of the Moors."

Maleficent curled his wings around his body, and twisted upwards through the clouds like a tornado.

He spread his wings out, and looked down at his home.

Over the years Maleficent had grown more and more handsome. He had raven black hair, bright green eyes, and had gaind muscles. His beautiful wings had grown bigger and stronger as they held him up in the sky.

Maleficent closed his eyes let the sun light shine on his body, illuminating his face and wings.

...

Maleficent walked through the trees of the Moors, just thinking.

"Maleficent and (Y/n) often wondered where Stefani might be. For Maleficent and (Y/n) had never understood the greed and envy of humans."

...

The sun started to go down over the Moors, and Maleficent laid in his nest up in the gaint tree on the cliff. (Y/n) laid next to him but her back was facing Maleficent. He looked at her missing the friendship they had.

"But he was to learn. For the human king had heard of a growing power in the Moors and thought to strike it down."

As Maleficent looked over the Moors, he saw a giant cloud of dust riding across the large field towards the Moors. His eyes widened. He knew what that meant.

...humans

----------🪡----------