Chapter 9

Me, Kavin, MJ and Thyme were in the stadium. We tried to calm Thyme down. He was walking towards Ren.

"Thyme, cool it." MJ said. "We are all friends here. Don't be a hothead."

"Why did you call me here?" Thyme asked Ren.

"I have something I want to talk to you about." Ren said.

"I've been trying to talk to you but you've been avoiding me." Thyme said. "And now you want to talk? Why? That serious, huh?" Ren nodded.

"Thyme, I want to talk to you about" Ren said.

"If it's about Gorya, no need." Thyme interrupted him. "I no longer have an interest in that girl. I've been thinking for a while... being with her is nothing but trouble. I had to lose a friend. It's not worth it."

"Are you serious?" Ren said.

"Ren, I am." Thyme said. "The part where I kicked you out of F4... That's history." Ren nodded. "You can come back. Just an ordinary girl." He walked more closer to Ren. "I don't care. You can have her." Me, MJ and Kavin looked at each other. "She's all yours."

"I'm happy that you're considerate of me." Ren said. "But you can't just hand her over when Gorya was never yours. She was never into you."

"Ren!" MJ said.

"You've known all along that Gorya likes me." Ren said. "I asked her today how she felt about me. She insisted that she still felt the same. She asked me to be her boyfriend."

"Ren, stop it!" Kavin yelled.

"That's not Ren I know." I said quietly.

"I think she's cute" Ren said. "but to be in a relationship with her... I don't think so. I'll just keep leading her on for my entertainment. That'd be enough to make her happy. She just wants a rich guy as her boyfriend."

"Shut up!" Thyme yelled.

"Why? Gorya is mine." Ren said. "I can do whatever I want."

"Shut up!" Thyme punched Ren in the face.

"Thyme!" I said.

"This is nothing." Ren said and punched him back. Thyme was about to hit him again.

"Thyme, cool it down!" MJ said. Thyme punched him.

"Mind your own business!" Thyme said.

"I have to mind your business because of you guys." MJ punched him back.

"Why are you fighting?" Kavin shouted.

"You never care about F4 anyway." MJ punched him too. Kavin's glasses fell.

"MJ!" I yelled.

"How could you say that I never care? And you even dare to date my sister without telling me!" Kavin said and they started fighting. I was shocked. How does he know? Then Ren and Thyme started fighting.

"Stop!" I tried to get between Kavin and MJ. They were still fighting and Kavin accidently kicked me in the stomach. I fell on the ground in pain.

"Kaew!" Kavin and MJ yelled at the same time. They came to me. Kavin tried to hug me.

"I'm so sorry, Kaew!" He said. I pushed him away and got up holding my stomach.

"Why did you started fighting with MJ when you knew we were dating? Didn't you know how I would feel about it?" I said in tears. "You too, MJ! I'm out of here!" I left the stadium. While I was going to the car I saw Gorya.

"What happened?" Gorya asked. I ignored her. It's her fault too about what happened. I entered the car waiting for Kavin to come back. After 10 minutes Kavin, MJ and Ren came.