Xiaolumi x Fem oc

"Once the snow is thick enough we can eat it!"Modern AU

Lumine x Xiao x Fem OC -Yuki- They have been dating for about a year now.Height- Yuki-5.0 feetLumi- 5.3 feetXiao- 5.2 feet(Meaning-Snow) : Long brown hair(Till waist, Wolf cut Blonde bangs) Blue eyes, Mommy size booba(But Lumines height) Slightly chubby stomach, thick thighs.
Styles she likes- Sometimes will wear Kawaii core. light & Dark academia. LOVES gothic stuff.Is a tsundere, clingy, obsessive, SIMP.

Xiao's Pov-
Unfortunately it was another day at school I was in tech subject today and I was really missing Lumine and Yuki they were in Drama class together, Lucky.. But at least I have Venti And Aether in my classes today Aether is Lumines twin brother and Venti is just a funny annoying person.

"Alright class Listen up!" Our teacher Mr Zhongli calls out to the class taking a seat at his desk. Me, Aether and Venti straighten up in our desks.

"Today we have a new student please treat him with Respect he is being guided here by..Yuki I think" Mr Zhongli says reading a sheet making my eyes lit up but then frown, A male!? Yuki is guiding a male to my classroom what if he is a flirty type?

Few minutes go by
Knock knock​
A head pops threw the door a familiar Brunette and blonde bangs walks in leading a red head as they stand at the front of the class as I'm smiling under my black face mask.

"Goodmorning Mr Zhongli And Class B, This is Tartaglia Childe Please treat him with respect"

She.. She looks pissed what the fuck did this guy do?!

"Thank you Miss Yuki. You may go back to your original class now, Childe take a seat next to Xiao"
Mr Zhongli says pointing next to me as i roll my eyes but lok back at Yuki and Wave goodbye to her and she waves back aswell bringing a smile to my face
"Thank you Comrade for bringing me to my class"
Childe says to Yuki
"No problem"

Lunch break​

Yuki's pov-
I was at My normal friend group table with Lumine waiting for the others(The others- Venti, Xiao, Aether, Keguing, Alhaitham and Kaveh, cyno, Hutao And Ganyu)​
​Soon people started to roll in First came Ganyu with Hu-Tao, Alhaitham came in reading a book dragging Kaveh, Kequing came in with her fencing gear same with cyno. All that's missing is Xiao, Aether and Venti.

​**5 Minutes**
10 Minutes

"Where are they?" Cyno said sitting up being confused
''Yeah usually his attached to Yuki's and lumine's Waist by now?" Joked Hu-tao
Another 4 minutes go by as we see Venti, Aether and Xiao running to us
"Xiao!" Lumine calls out standing up from the table hugging Xiao her arms around his neck his arms around her waist.. He looks tired?I get up from the Table leaving Hu-tao smirking as I place a hand on Xiao's shoulder making him turn his head.

"You alright? how bad was Tech class?"
I ask. Then he lets go of Lumine Hugging me the same way but his head in my neck, Me slightly blushing cause Lumine grabbed my free hand.
We were all sitting down at the table down as we hear a voice speak my name behind us and Xiao's demoner changed the air was now thick, so thick you cut it..

"Hey there Comrade!"
Childe speaks as I turn around to face him Xiao's hand going to my wrist Lumine being confused.
"Hey there childe! how are you doing? I hope tech class went well?"
I say with a kind smile Everyone went silent so I stood up making Xiao let go of my wrist as I stood next to Childe."Everyone this is childe he is a new student, And my new friend!"
I say making Childe light up with excitement as I smile at him
"Really! omg thank you Yuki!" Childe says smiling at me.

Lumine Pov-
I could tell Xiao was jealous I mean I was too but I didn't show it, Xiao was death glaring daggers at Childe so I kissed His cheek his facing me of the chair leaning over resting his forehead on my shoulder mumbling.
"I don't like him.. Don't let him touch you..ever"

"Omg xiao.. Don't worry we can go over to her house tonight its Friday anyway?"
I whisper as he nods6:00pm at Yuki's house parents are on business trip​​Yuki's Pov-I was just at home wearing an oversized t-shirt and short, shorts eating Ramen and watching Tv on the big screen.Soon i heard the door knob jangle as i sat up paused my show and walked to the front door as i opened it too see a happy Lumine and a monotoned face xiao."Oh hey you guys..?" i say confused as lumine hugs me and drags Xiao in behind her walking into my house as i shut the door placing my bowl of ramen on the table walking to them my hands on my hips."And what are you two doing here?" I say looking at them"We came to talk because Xiao here is upset" Lumine replys with a smile glancing at Xiao as he crosses his arms at looks away with a tint of red on his cheeks."And whats this about then?" I say taking a seat beside Xiao him resting his head on my shoulder lumine then following along resting her head on xiao's shoulder.

"Its about the new kid childe" Lumine says a bit stern changing her tone, Xiao nodding slightly."Oh childe the new kid, yeah what about him?" I say smiling slightly making Xiao grit his teeth and i was confused for a minute"Yeah Xiao is how do i say this.." Lumine says her voice growing softer."Im jealous! Alright?" Xiao says sternly as he stands up from the couch, My eyes wide with a slight smirk and lumine scoots closer to me.

"Aw.." I murmur at his pouty face as the red tint on his cheeks grow darker"Xiao common you know she wont do anything with the new kid" Lumine said to Xiao who has his arms crossed as he sighed and relaxed."I know im sorry" Xiao said as he sat back down next to us.Two days later childe was getting close with Yuki​​Third person Pov-Yuki was just in her class with Childe, lumine and Xiao.Childe and Yuki sat at the back of class while Lumine and xiao sat right at the front"So comrade are you dating anyone?" Childe says resting his head on his head."Yeah actually i am" Yuki says to childe leaning back in her chair cause the teacher was asleep and it was a chill day.Xiao on the other hand was fuming with anger and jealousy and it was starting to reflect off onto Lumine..​**Days go by and lumine and Xiao were at the same jealousy level**Lumine Pov- Childe and Yuki were hanging out on the other side of the cafeteria as me and Xiao were with the normal friend group."So how come Yuki is over there with Childe?" Ganyu says with a worried expression."DID YOU GUYS BREAKUP?!" Hut-tao yells near ganyu making her wince and Kequing stepping up and scold hu-tao for yelling near her girlfriend. "Hopefully not" I snarl as Xiao rests his head on the table pushing his food back."Xiao eat dont be stubborn like this" I say pushing his food back towards him."Its not Almond tofu, you know the dessert Yuki makes?" Alhaitham says calmly not taking his eyes off his book with Kaveh asleep on his shoulder."I can go get her if you want Lumine?" Aether says as he is playing a game with Cyno."Uhm sure if you want?" I say as i lean my head on Xiao's Shoulder.

"Common Xiao Aether went to go get Yuki for us?" I say as i rub his back"Does she not love us anymore?" He says as he sniffles as Venti looks at xiao and me sorry.Soon i hear running footsteps about three pairs behind us as arms wrap around my next and their head Nuzzles On my head."Im sorry Childe just wanted to know the basics and said he had a crush but didnt know how to ask out his crush!" Yuki says sounding worried as i look over to my brother as he shrugs and raises his eye brows talking to Cyno again, Xiao sits up and hugs us too taking Yuki off me making her sit in the middle of us as he hugs her like that.

"Dont. Leave. Us." Xiao says against her shoulder ass she chuckles and Nods.

"Hey comrade im gonna go do some math" Childe says and waves good bye to Yuki.

"Bye!" She yells.Third person pov-"Uhh Mr zhongli! im here?" Childe calls out from Mr zhonglis classroom as the lights turn on and Mr Zhongli is in his chair.

"Your late.."

"I..- Sorry?" Childe says shrugging while slightly Blushing​​...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah there will be Oc x character

And Reader x Character 

Please make a request for what you would like

SLOW UPDATES

choose any pronouns or gender 

btw i can do multiple x character if you want

Im fine with doing anything