Mafia Zhongli x Childe x Assassin Oc

Lime???Third person-

(ART IS NOT MINE)

Miss Yuki one of the top assassin's had gotten shot by a drug and was now being taken to base aka Mr Zhongli and Tartaglia's Office the workers trembled as Yuki slurred her words when walking the halls and tripped many times, she had wounds on her body and a cut on her cheek that has not been treated yet.As the doors open to be meet with a Childe sitting on Zhongli's desk and Zhongli in between his legs as they stay like that not turning until on of the workers spoke up.

"S..-sir, Yuki had gone on a mission without your permission again.." The worker trembled

"Z..-zhongliiiiiii!~ oh!...ho ho! Childe!~~..." Yuki slurred making Zhongli and childe look up their eyes widening when they see their Girlfriend slowly walking to them blood running down her cheek as Zhongli caught her before she could fall, Childe walks up to the worker who brought her in grabbing their collar lifting them up.

"Who the fuck dares to touch what's mine.." Childe spoke as the trembling worker gripped onto his wrist."S..-sir it was the abyss mafia we apologize!" the worker exclaimed as Childe threw them"Who retrieved her?" Childe asks as there are muffled voices behind Childe, the worker try's to look but Childe steps in the way.

"Don't look at my partners, Who found her?" Tartaglia asks again more sternly."The Yaksha, Xiao and Lumine, Sir!" the worker spoke getting from the floorAs Childe signaled him out, Turning around he is met with Zhongli making out with Yuki, with her face red and hot eyes squeezed shut as he walks over to Zhongli.

"Get your lizard tounge out of her dumbass!" Childe spoke pulling him off of her. Her breathing heavy her voice still slurred.

"I..-Zhongli!~ you meanie I wanted to seeeee Chilllldeee kill him~~..-" Yuki spoke as Childe gripped her waist from behind Zhongli still Infront arms crossed as she felt Childe nuzzle his face into her neck gripping onto her waist tightly.

"Dear, You will end up breaking her?.." Zhongli spoke as he shook his head violently in Yuki's neck as she giggled lightly

Sigh​ "Fine, Yuki sweetheart please do tell me who Drugged you and what drug?.." Zhongli asks Yuki as Childe kisses Yuki's neck leaving her unfazed but shivered lightly gripping her hands as she spaced out trying to remember what drug it was..

"B..- Bremelanotide?..~" She spoke softly as they both froze...
(Bremelanotide: a drug for a sexual desire)"They gave you that?.." Childe ask gripping her waist
"H..-hey ow" Yuki spoke softly"How much!?" Zhongli says sternly
"w..what?" Yuki says vison going blurry"Call all my men!" Childe shouts letting go of Yuki leaving to stumble lightly

"Z..-Zhongli, what?" She says but its too late she was left there but Zhongli and Childe were in a state of panic worrying they did something to her as she sat on the floor up against the desk."She could have been Raped!?"-Childe
"What if she is pregnant?!"-Zhongli"Oi! maybe you dickheads should bring her with you where ever you go, I just walked past your office.. Shes passed out​​" Scaramouche speaks as Childe runs down the hall sliding into the office kneeling before Yuki grabbing her waist picking her up heading to the infirmary.Later with a nurse​​"Alright sir, because of the drug she was given when she wakes up you two will have to deal with it I wont go into detail but if you know what she likes, do use it if you guys are not ready for a kid I will give her birth control and please for the love of god use a condom. .most people don't, or they don't check to see if it has holes.. AND after care i swear if she comes too me looking for stuff for after care and you guys are no where to be seen i swear to barbatos i will be after you!" The nurse says handing a small bag of supplies making Childe blush lightly but Zhongli very proud knowing he can wreak her for her wellbeing but be nice about it, and even he will wreak childe aswell...

Part two?..