Two: Harry

"She gave you what?" My coworker, Ben, Almost dropped the frosting out of his hand. He was the one who said I should get a massage, in his words, "Chillax a bit." He was the one who made the appointment for me.

But it was...way better than I expected.

"She said that I ordered a Happy Ending. But I knew you wouldn't order that for me and yet I... went with it." I put it the cupcakes in the box they would be shipped in.

"Was it like....good?" He gave me a wild look, giving me a smirk.

"To define is to limit. Good is an understatement." I took off my gloves, customers started to pile in.

"Damn. Did she sit on-" I stopped him, as a customer give her friend a look. I smiled, getting ready to take the orders.

After about 15 minutes, most of the people who had ordered something had eaten and left, I helped some more with the baking, Ben leaned on the counter.

"I heard she was good, apart from the... was the massage good?" He asked, typing away on his phone.

"It was amazing, I feel like I can do a back flip and some splits." Another customer came in, laughing and chatting with her friend as they browsed. It was mostly women who entered since this was a primarily male Bakery owned my me. I'd like to think it's because of our good looks. I stood up, wrapping the apron around my waist tighter, and putting my hair into a messy bun. That usually got them.

"Good evening ladies, is there anything I can help you with?" I had a clipboard in my hand. The friend of the dark skin girl looked up, hitting her friend to look up as well. What caught me first was her outfit, it was earthy and showed skin. Her stomach was out and jewelry and beads hung from it. She had a white shirt which tied in the front, showing her cleavage and a tattoo in between her chest. Her skirt was long and fell and little below her feet, it reveal another tattoo which was on her hips, it seemed to continue down her thigh.

She looked at her friend, giving her a face before looking up at me.

It was that fine-ass masseuse who had just given me head not even a full 24 hours ago.

"Harry?" She muttered, then looked at her friend. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"We're looking for cookies but we don't know which." Her friend said.

"What? Oh, well come with me and I can show you all of the flavors and types we have." I looked at the masseuse after saying "flavors and types."

I gave Ben a look, pulling out my phone.

H: I kid you not, this is the girl that was the masseuse.

B: WTF SHES HOT!

Ben coughed, his eyes widened, I put my phone away, showing them some of the freshly baked cookies we had.

"Elayne, should we do these for him?" Him? Who was him? Did she have a boyfriend?

"Hell no, that nigga loves everything thats...fat, get him the fluffy ones, you think he's gonna eat thin ones?" She eyed me as she spoke, pointing at a set of cookies.

"Bitch, you wild." Her friend stepped on to the side, that's when Ben made his entrance.

"If I were your boyfriend, I think I wouldn't care what type of cookie I got, especially if you're as beautiful as you are." He winked at the other girl. "No cookie can be as sweet as you." I cringed, watching to see Elayne cringe as well. The other girl, on the other hand, was feeling it.

"He's right. I wouldn't care if I got to come home to you everyday." I looked at her, she turned to look at her friend before, pulling me in by the apron, whispering in my ear.

"Don't worry. I don't have a boyfriend." She whispered, kissing my cheek before glancing back at the clear cases of cookies. I licked my lips, looking at Ben, seeing his attention was all on the other girl.

I leaned in, blocking her view of the baked good and making her look at me. She stared at me with piercing eyes, before turning me around, so that instead of me shadowing over her, she shadowed over me.

"Doesn't matter where we are, I'm always on top." I had never been with a dominant woman before, rather, I had never really done anything like what we did together. Every girl I've seen wanted a man to force her down like this was some porno, I mean I didn't not want that too, but the way she took control turned me on.

"Excuse me?" I peeked my head to see a young woman at the door, she seemed to be wondering where we were.

Elayne looked at me closely, smirking before letting me go off. I tried to calm my pacing heart.

"I'm apologize for the wait, what are we looking for?" I asked, she browsed for a while, I chatted with her. I went to turn and see what Elayne was doing, she was bent down, her round ass took up the long skirt. When she rose back up her back arched a little, I swallowed, wondering what she would look like naked.

"Hello?" I turned to the girl, smiling and continuing what I was doing. Elayne and her friend headed for the door, they ended up getting the fluffy cookies. Her friend stopped to get Ben's social, which he happily gave to her. Elayne looked at me, winking before leaving with her friend.

"Oh, fuck." I scribbled down in the corner of the sheet which was on my clipboard, helping the lady with her choice before taking her to checkout.

"Is it possible that I could get your number?" She stuttered, looking down at her feet.

"Sorry, I have my eyes on someone else." I said nonchalantly, this wouldn't be the first time, so I became accustomed to saying that phrase.

But this time, it was true.

She stomped off to the door, it was obvious she wasn't going to become a member let alone come here again. I sighed, looking down at the paper.

It was the phone number for her massage office.

"Whatchu looking at, boo?" Ben joked.

"Suddenly, I need a massage," I told him.

Ooh, so you nasty nasty?" He did a little body roll, which made both of us laugh.

"She got me feeling like it."

________________

2 voted for Three!