𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬

(In this chapter, Chisato is talking to her whole class)

"EHHHHHHHHHH?! Chisa-chan, you are actually moving to Hyogo?!"

"Yes, my father made a really sudden decision."

The whole class gasped in unison when they heard this unexpected news. 

"Chisa-chan your family's company is here, why do you have to move?"

"My father told me he has a big design project in Hyogo and he also wants to spend some time with my grandmother."

"Why can't you just live here alone? You are so disciplined, smart, hard working, and wise, you can literally take care of yourself." questioned a classmate.

"I don't know, I want to but I can't, father will never let me."

"Father, father, father. Chisa-chan, why is your father so protective of you? Ever since you came here, you must include father in every sentence you say."

"I'm really sorry, my apologies."

"Oh which school are you going to then?"

"I don't know yet, Hyogo doesn't have a lot of good private schools."

"Speaking of schools in Hyogo," interrupted another classmate, "Our school has a volleyball practice match against Inarizaki High School today afterschool."

"Inarizaki High School? You mean the one with a super enormous symphony orchestra?"

Some of the girl classmates started chirping about the volleyball team.

"Yeah, I heard that their volleyball team is really good too."

"Oh my gosh really? Are there any good looking boys there?"

"We must go and watch!"

"Hey Chisa-chan! Are you going to the game today, you love watching volleyball right?" asked a classmate.

"Sure, why not?"

Chisato wanted to stay in Tokyo, she goes to the best private school in the whole nation, Shirokane Gakuen (白金学園). All the rich students are here, most wealthy families in Tokyo sends their princess or prince here. It was the school place every student could wish for, most of the students have extremely top grades and scores. Chisato will miss everything- her friends, teachers, the petting zoo animals, the horses, and lastly her favorite place in the school- the rainbow garden. The rainbow garden is really special to Chisato because her mother took care of it when she was in high school, her mother was everything to her, the garden reminded Chisato of her love and compassion for the blooming flowers. Now, she has to leave all her memories behind and move to another faraway place.

*Time Skip to After School*

"Chisa-chan hurry up! We can't be late to the volleyball game!"

"Sorry for letting you wait, I was packing up my notes."

The gym was crowded with people, especially packed with girls who were chanting "Miya-san". Chisato didn't know what was happening because of all of these squealing. Inarizaki's team opened the door from the locker room and entered the massive gym. And now you finally understand why

"Yo 'Samu, look at all those girls over there! I bet they came here just for me!" exclaimed a blonde-head guy.

"Shut up 'Tsumu." responded another guy coldly who looked identical as the blonde guy but with grey hair.

"Aha! Now I remember them! They are the Miya Twins, known as the best volleyball twins in the nation!" stated your classmate.

"Oh, that's why the girls are chanting "Miya san" like crazy." said Chisato coldly.

"Why are you so cold today Chisa-chan?"

"Shh. The game is starting, let's be quiet."

✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ 

𝐀/𝐍

✿ Hello! Thanks for finishing another chapter of my fanfic :D. My chapters are short, but I'll update them every three days or faster from now on. There will be a lot of grammar mistakes throughout the story and Im rlly sorry about that :'D. I'm finishing up chapter 3 rn, it'll drop sometime soon. Feel free to leave a comment or review too <3 (Kita is coming... just wait..)

Lotsa luv <33 Enjoy!!

- BluuHina