𝐇𝐢𝐦

(Pretend that Kita became captain in his 2nd year)

(3rd Set of the game right now)

"Cover!"

"Chance ball!"

"Left!"

"Nice kill!"

Chisato watched Inarizaki's serves and receives carefully. She noticed how the blonde hair guy could do 2 different serves- jump float and a wholesome overhand. It is his 4th time scoring 5 points with his serves- a full no touch ace. She felt like this game was very boring and only Inarizaki is trying their best, her school isn't even trying to receive any balls. Chisato couldn't hold it anymore, her voice suddenly covers the whole entire crowd.

"Hey! Why aren't you guys trying?! Are you guys actually trying to surrender and give up? As long as the volleyball doesn't touch the floor then you won't lose!" 

Everyone turned to the direction where Chisato was at, and all of the attention went to her. Chisato's widened just like the time when her father announced the move to Hyogo. 

"Chisa-chan? Are you sick? Your cheeks are so red!"

Chisato's cheeks were bright red, like a big ripe tomato. Inarizaki's volleyball team looked up to her from the court and giggled like toddlers. Everyone was laughing or surprised except for this one guy. He was sitting next to the coach with his hands gripped around the substitute sign, his jersey number is #1, so that means he's the team captain. The boy's eyes flew straight to Chisato, he have her a cold look and gently giggled. 

"Hey, who is that guy on the bench?" asked Chisato.

"Ehhh I don't know! But I know he's the captain."

"Why isn't he a starter? Is he not that good?"

"I actually don't know. Chisa-chan, you should go ask him after the game!"

"B-bbut that might disturb him, and the team still needs to drive back to Hyogo, I cannot waste his precious time!"

"Chisa-chan~ you are blushing very hard~"

"I-I am?!"

(Meanwhile on the court)

"Ehhhhhhhhhh 'Samu! Look at that girl over there!" gasped Atsumu.

"There are a lot of girls here 'Tsumu. I don't know which one you're talking about." replied Osamu.

"Osamu, Atsumu is talking about that girl right there." explained Suna while pointing at Chisato whose cheeks are bright red, blushing like crazy.

"SHE'S SO PRETTY 'SAMU! I'LL GO ASK FOR HER NUMBER AFTER THE GAME!" squealed Atsumu.

"Hey Atsumu! Count me in too! I want a pretty girl's number!" chirped Ginjima who is also looking at Chisato.

A cold shrill suddenly dried up the 1st years' girl-craziness.

"Atsumu, Suna, Osamu, Ginjima. Aran is going to serve now, please get back into your position." said the captain.

The 1st years turned around and bowed a little to the captain as they got back to their position. 

"Brrrrr! Why is Kita-san always this cold?!" pouted Atsumu.

"It's because you're just a baby 'Tsumu, Kita-san is a lot more mature than you." responded Osamu.

Before the twins could even start fighting, a strange energy hit their backs and made them focus on the game again.

"Wow, Kita-san's pressure is so heavy! It's super scary!" thought Ginjima.

"Ginjima, I am not trying to pressure anyone right now. We are in the middle of a set and you should still focus until we get to 25 points." said Kita calmly.

"He is indeed scary.. Kita-san just read my mind!" gulped Ginjima.

Kita looked at Ginjima quietly and then got ready to let Aran serve.

(Time Skip to After the Match)

The match ended 2-1, and of course Inarizaki won. As the team headed towards the locker room, Chisato's classmate nudged her and asked

"Chisa-chan~ Are you going to go and say hi to your favorite captain?~" 

"F-ffavorite captain?!"

"Chisa-chan~ Now you made me believe love at first sight is real~"

"No! I-I-I d-don't like or love him! I never talked to him before!"

"Aww Chisa-chan your blushing so hard again!"

"......."

"C'mon Chisa-chan let's go outside to the locker room front door! They'll come out from there!"

"No wait.. I never said I wanted to go there.."

Before Chisato could even react, her classmate had already left her and ran to the locker room entrance. Chisato later walked to the garden and went to her favorite flower section- the lilacs. She bent down and gently caressed the blooming lilac blossoms. The color of the blossom reminded her about how pretty her mother's eyes were. 

"Okaasama.." whispered Chisato quietly, with a bit of lingering sadness inside her.

(Okaasama - お母様 means mother but in a really highly respectful way)

When Chisato finally stood up and thought of going back home early, a familiar voice popped into her bubble.

"It was really brave and wise of you to say that during the game."

✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶ ⋆✶

𝐀/𝐍

✿ Hiya tysm for reading another chapter of my fanfic! Ik the story is kinda shit and unrelated to kita x oc but yea ill try my best to make everything good!  

✿ Feel free to leave a comment or vote :D

Lotsa luv for yall <333 

- BluuHina