02

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Rory stayed the day at the Fisher's home. She held Conrad in her arms as he tried to tune out his brother and best friend. "Well, Conrad does not have hope, actually. He's hopeless, but my hangover smoothie... it cures all." Jeremiah says proudly.

Rory ran her hand through his hair as Conrad played with her other one. "Can you please just hurry up?" Conrad complains, holding onto Rory's hand. "Just go back to bed, all right?" Jeremiah exclaims back over. Rory hummed the latest song that was stuck in her head, smiling softly down at the boy.

"All right, seriously, Steven, get out." Jeremiah exclaims as he turns to his friend. "Oh, come on." Steven complains. "This is a delicate science, and your heavy breathing is gonna break the yolk." Jeremiah says smartly.

Conrad looked up at his girlfriend as she continued humming. "What song is that?" He questions causing the girl to look down. "Invisible string." She says as Jeremiah walks over. "You emanate the entire album of Folklore Ror." Jeremiah says causing Rory to giggle. "Thanks Jere." She says as he hands her the green drink.

"Drink up honey." Rory says as she looks at her boyfriend who gave a grimace. "Thank you." Conrad mumbles as he takes a sip, nearly throwing up in the process. "It'll make you feel better." Rory comforts as Conrad stares at her nose. "Hey, it's fine, it doesn't hurt that much." She says as she looks at her boyfriend.

"Oh, my God! Belly is gonna be a debutante." Susannah exclaims happily as she walks past her son and his girlfriend. Belly laughs happily as Susannah hugs her, everyone smiling at the sight. "It's really not that big of a deal." Belly says nonchalantly. 

"I'm sorry. Like, Belly? Like, my sister? Like, that thing right there?" Steven questions just as Rory's phone rings, she checked and it was Nicole. "I'll be right back." Rory says as she walks out towards the backyard, holding her phone to her ear. 

"Ror, let's go shopping." Nicole says causing Rory to grin. "Pick me up from the Fisher's, I need to get ready." Rory says causing Nicole to cheer. "I'll be there in 30." Nicole says as they say their goodbyes. Rory walked back in with a smile on her face.

"I'm going shopping for the debutante ball with Nicole. I'll see you later right?" Rory says as she swoops down and pecks his lips. "Bye Anna." Rory says as she gives the woman a tight squeeze, saying her goodbyes to everyone, much to Belly's relief.

Nicole and Rory grinned happily as they shopped, both finding dresses for different events. "Red is so your color." Nicole says as she shows the girl a pretty red cocktail dress that reached her knees and a matching fascinator hat. "That's gorgeous." Rory says causing both girls to sing gorgeous lightly, laughing afterwards.

Both girls sound their debutante dress, it was Nicole's second one, but Rory's first. She wanted to do this for her mother, and for Susannah who was like another mother to her. She bought a white dress that was silk, it flowed down her body elegantly.