04

Rory was sat in Nicole's house, she wore a orange halter top and a tight skirt. She stood with her friends and held a cup in her hand. "You guys, look who's here." Nicole says as she reappears where the cake was with Belly.

"Birthday girl." Rory says before she takes a sip of the punch. They all wished her a happy birthday, Belly's smile wide. "Thank you. Thank you, guys. Um, is this for me?" Belly questions as she sees the cake with the candles on the table.

"Who else would it be for, Belly?" Nicole questions. "Oh, my... Thank you, guys." Belly says happily, everyone smiling at her. "These cakes are amazing, Nicole." Belly says as Rory's phone vibrates with a message. 

Connie <3

I miss you

Rory grins as she locks her phone, stuffing it back in her bag. "Nicole would never miss a chance to have a Sofia Coppola moment." Rory says as Nicole gives her a hug. "Okay, well, Belly, make a wish." Nicole says as Belly blows out the candles.

"I'm going to go find Conrad." Rory whispers to Nicole, the girl nodding and making kissy faces to the girl who giggled. Rory walked around the party until she was pulled into a room. She turned around and finally saw her boyfriend in front of her.

"I've been looking for you." Rory says as Conrad moves her against the counter, the girl grinning up at him. "I've been doing the same." Conrad says as he leans down against her neck, nipping at her skin.

"Connie." Rory says softly as she moves her head back. Conrad hooked his arms around her waist, moving his head from her neck to right in front of her. She moved her hands into his hair, bringing him to her lips, the boy slightly bit her bottom lip, the girl allowing him access.

Conrad moved his hands from her waist to under her thighs, silently telling her to jump, to which she complied. He sat her down on the bathroom counter, moving his hands all over her body, eventually making his way to her hair. Rory moved her hands from his hair to his shoulders, bringing him impossibly closer.

"Hey! Hurry up in there!" Someone shouts from outside the bathroom, Rory and Conrad breaking apart. "Back home." Conrad says as he presses one final kiss to her lips.

That night Rory and Conrad laid in his bed, occasionally kissing while watching Beavis and Butthead on Conrad's laptop. Rory laid her head on his chest, playing with the sleeve of her sweater. "I love you." Rory says sleepily. "I love you more Aurora Brown." Conrad says as he kisses her. Rory hums happily as she cuddles further into him.

The next morning, Conrad looked at the small box, it was the 4th of July, meaning that her birthday was in a few days. He got her an infinity symbol, it was a symbol of his never ending love for her, and a symbol of her mom.