Chapter 23

Family annoyance

"Are you sure were building this right?"

"Why did we let one eyes over there read the manual?" Sasha asked as her, Lucy and Olivia turned to Michael. He was reading the instruction manual while holding a ice pack to his right eye.

"Why did we think they were going to build a desk without hurting themselves?" Lucy mumbled as Sasha and Olivia chuckled to themselves. A cough caught their attention as all three looked at Michael.

"Its Luke's fault. He got distracted by someone before swinging the hammer" Michael answered with a smirk. Sasha and Lucy smirked at him before all three turned to Olivia.

"I told you that in confidence Sasha" Olivia shouted before hiding her face in her hands. Sasha chuckled in response before throwing her arms over Olivia.

"Oh hush Olive. Lucy guessed on her own. We only told Michael cause hes a temporary member of our girl squad."

She continued to chuckle as Michael hit her with piece of card board. He shot Sasha a glare as she continued chuckling. Lucy sighed at the two before standing up.

"I guess I'm building the bookshelf on my own"

"I'm still here to help" Olivia shouted before standing up. She then grabbed one side of the bookshelf and held it up. Lucy sighed in response before grabbing another part of the bookshelf.

"The pieces should slide together so theres no chance of Michael getting hit by a hammer again" Lucy chuckled as Michael stopped hitting Sasha with cardboard and glared at her. But then Olivia snorted which turned everyones attention to her.

"I hope that wasn't the noise you make with Luke" Sasha asked as Olivia glared at her. Lucy stood to the side while holding a part of the bookshelf. Her friends giving up and started to chat about their lives.

After twenty minutes Lucy had built the white bookshelf. She pushed it up against the wall before turning to her friends. Michael hung off the bed with Olivia. They were both watching his phone. Sasha was under the covers while using Lucy's laptop.

"Why is there nothing good to watch?" Sasha groaned before sliding the laptop off her lap. Lucy just sighed in response before joining her friends on her bed.

"You know we could just talk about our problems instead of watching drama shows"

Sasha shot Lucy a glare. But Lucy just ignored her. She had two problems that she wanted to talk about to her friends. Calum and Ashton. Lucy didn't know if the others had problems but she did.

"We know Michael is sad over Theo and his new secret boyfriend"

"Hey!"

"We also know Olivia has some kind of issue with Luke"

"I do not!"

"So what's wrong with you?" Lucy asked as Sasha looked at all three. Olivia and Michael looked like worried puppies to her. Lucy also looked like a worried puppy but at least she was smiling at Sasha.

"I slept with this guy a month ago"

The whole room fell silent. Lucy didn't know what to say. Olivia didn't know what to say either. They both watched their friend rest her head on her knees.

"Are you saying your pregnant?"

Lucy and Olivia both turned and stared blankly at Michael who looked back at them with a confused look. Sasha just glared hard at him.