7

Rose Heights|Montego Bay,st.James|
Month later.
Giovanni Pov|

A month later,within this period of time alot of shit has happening from new so called badman causing troubles,shipments being messed with and all a dat and then Amoy a mad mi bout rass birthday.

Certain events that has happened has cause me to move all of us into the rose heights home,For the past week i'm hardly home as i'm all over the parish cleaning up the camp in such areas where i control.

I came back home last night and Amoy nuh stop chat off mi ears.

She miss me bad.

''Bae.''She called out snapping me out my thoughts.

Here we go again.

''We still ago fly out for my birthday?''She asked.

Jah.

''Yes b ,what could a stop that?''

''Nothing true you been gone each other day i wonder if a so it ago happen next week.''She said .

''Doh worry you head just order you clothes and get you hair and stuff fix up .''I smiled.

Nothing naw stop me from brining her out of the country.

She smiled and turned to walk out the room already knowing she ago start order with Zoey them.

Even though it's her birthday me a bring eh wull a dem.

I have the money so why not.

''Gio.''I said hearing a knock at the door ,the voice was Araon.

The past few months he's been helpful and i'm greatful for him and prime,they blend in our group well .

''Come in.''I said looking up as he walked in closing the door behind him.

''Come to you bout two things......wa lady out a eh gate say she a you sister and Leon send man fi burn down you house a bogue and on the ground war was sprayed''He informed me.

''Which woman that?''I asked,ignoring what he said about Leon.

''She said Richard a she father -''He said and i went wayyyy back in memory to the time mi follow Amoy go pick up her thing and she and a nigga did deh there.

Kmt.

''Ohh she,turn her back.''I said simple ,and office in the next five minutes.''I said and he nodded and walked out the door.

She a Richard pickney not George so therefore she a mi cousin and i really doh give a fuck .

Leon ago be dealt with before mi leave the country.

''So wah you plan fi do wid eh nigga?''Zamoy asked,i have asked him,Jayden ,Hattrick,Prime and Araon to my office.

''Last warning mi a give him if he doesn't end his fuckry mi ago end it fi him.''I said exhaling my weed.

Now a days a bout 4 times fi eh day mi smoke or more.

''Warning?''Prime asked.