10

My birthday celebration was cut short ,for what? All now i don't know but so it go.I enjoyed myself with the time we had.

But I'm yet to see my boyfriend since we arrived back home and from the way him did a act on the trip Me just know say it has to do with him being a Don.

''Make we play a game.''Shy suggested as me,her and Zoey are in Zamoy's and Zoey room .head down in the phone just enjoying each other company.

''Wah kinda game that?''Zoey asked

''Truth or drink,want to do it for my youtube.''She said.

''Should a say rum and done.''I said locking off my phone.

''Real rum head.''Zoey laughed along with Shy.

''Mi just always down to drink''I shrugged.

''Wah we a drink tho?''Shy asked.

''Leave dat to meee.''I smiled,Gio office full a all kinds of rum and shits.

God bless you George.

''Weh she ago find rum?''Zoey asked.

''Doh worry ya'll pretty head,soon come back.''I said getting up making my way out the room and downstairs to his office.

I don't know if he's home or not but oh well.

Once I reached the office door i decided to knock incase,Cause a steal mi plan fi steal but if he's in here i'll sweet up him.

I heard a faint come in and i sighed before entering.

''Hey babe''I smiled closing the door behind and turned around seeing Gio looking at me.

''What you a beg?''He asked right off the bat.

MURDAAA

''What you mean?Mi cahh look fi you?''I asked playing dumb.

''You feel you full a style.''He chuckled and i walked over to him .

''I don't know what your talking about,just deh here fi ask what happened.''I pouted and sat on his lapa and on que his hands were wrapped around me.

''I rather you not know...but i'm sorry our trip got cut short.''he said shaking his head in my breast.

''That good i know it wasn't on purpose.''I half smiled.

''Can get one of your liquor?''I asked looking at him chuckling.

''Know you a beg .''he laughed,'' What you want it for?''

''Shy is doing a youtube video which involve rum and we want something strong.''I said.

''Look over there and take the 2 second shelf.''He said pointing over to the little bar in the office.

''See why mi love youuu.''I said giving him a quick peck and got up going over to the bar.

''You affi love me.''I heard him said.

Yep!Yep!

Looking between the second and first shelf i decided on one -Black Bear White Rum

''This one.''I said taking it showing him.

'' Kool,don't bother get get drunk and gwen wid you self.''he warned making me laugh lightly.

What them take me for?

Acting like i can't hold my liquor

''Relax sir.''I chuckled .

''Later Giooooooo.''I dragged and got out the office not giving him a chance to say bye and made my way back to Zoey's room.

''Think a fuck you did go fuck.''Zoey said as i entered the room showing the liquor.