Chapter 2

( my writing and this might not be the best but I'm trying to improve so whoever reads this will like the book and stuff do bye )

——————-——————————————————

Tsubaki POV.

" two years  passed since I was reborn/reincarnated and I found out my parents names and surnames my mother is mizuku uzumaki,
And my fathers name is kaname uchiha, like in the fanfics I was born to an uchiha and uzumaki mom and dad decided that when I turn five we will leave the village specifically where we are now is the leaf village it's nice mom took me into the village a few times it's nice I guess people always look at mom cause of her hair I think it's pretty nice though I won't tell her that dad has me training basic fighting and lots of exercises for my small body now it's only been a week I'm learning about chakra and seals from mom it's cool but my head hurts from thinking of the different kanji and sealing strokes".—

Also I'm 3 years younger than itachi I met him once when mother brought me to the village we were buying groceries for the house and we met lady uchiha and itachi at the market though he stared at me and creeped me out I tried to smile but that didn't work out for me so I bowed my head to him and looked away we never said anything just hello and bye that was awkward anyway that was like two months ago after that I was busy training my brain and body anywho that's enough catching up right now I'm laying on the floor dying of exhaustion."

"Hey get up now we just got to do one more round of Kunai practice and then you can go to your mother and vist lady kushina," Said my father looking down at me 'like man I'm dying here wait a moment."

"Wait ( pant) a moment I'm dying can't we take a like a 2 minutes break please !!!!!!!!!!!!!," I say to my father trying to calm my dry heaving phew 😅 ".

"No get up now the sooner this is done the faster you can nap and laze around ok ," said father sweat dropping 💧 ".

"Damn it ok let's do this " I say lazily to my father getting to my feet and taking my practiceed stance .

Time skip

An two hours and a half later I'm dead laying here yea I'm leaning towards sealing if training leaves me this drained and dirty I'm so!!!!!! Tired

" get up let's go to your mother and lady Kushina you still gotta learn your calligraphy or practice it to be precise," said the dreadful creature I call father

"SIGH "

" Ok ok but it's not like your any better than me you don't even use seals man'! mother said you should practice too ." I say to my father looking like I was done with life sitting on the ground covered in bruises and cuts and dirt."

"Wha- no I don't need that stuff I'm strong with out them I'll have you know !" Said father looking like a fool trying to defend his pride ."

"I just deadpan at my father while he try's to explain something but I'm to tired to care or listen sigh !."

" ok let's go or else mother will get mad at us and I don't want to be kicked out of earths hemisphere." I say to him stopping him from say whatever he was gonna say .

Third POV.

"As soon the young girl said that she was dragged out of the training grounds down the road to their house where their mother/wife was at the door waiting for them ."

"You guys are late " said the red haired women while glaring at them ."

"GET YOUR ASSES INSIDE THE HOUSE AND WASH UP IM NOT GONNA WARM UP YOUR FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!."said the women looking mad as hell.

"YES MAM/YES MY LOVE ."said the father and daughter as they scrambled down the hall to their respective bathrooms ."

" Ah what a day thought the young girl while in the shower

End of this chapter.

( damn I'm sad i almost cried because my uncle ate my breakfast I made for myself I only had one bite 😭 also people tell me what you think of this book thing so far and give me ideas please ) bye 😘.