Chapter 4

( yo I'm back from hunting it's was cold and my fam that was with me got sick and now I'm gonna stop so bye )

—————————————————————————

Third POV .

" well now I'm 5 and my mother is pregnant and I don't know how to feel but it's cool and something?
,I'm not so sure at all but time will tell as it passes so rn I'm walking in the village by my lonesome my parents are home packing and few people of the clan wanna come with so their helping them pack and cover up their tracks ,"

" hey big sister ? Says little Naruto ,"

" hello little soldier how are you ? ," I say smiling a little at the boy standing in front of me '

" sad bc people at the orphanage broke and throw my toy I made away " says Naruto while looking down and getting a little teary eyed '.

" it's ok soldier here you can have this but hide it well ok ." I say while handing him a necklace ".

"WOW !!!!!!!! ",Says little Naruto looking at the necklace with sparkly blue eyes '

' I gave sasuke the same kind of necklace but a different colour '

Flash back .......

" hello child I got you something ," I say looking at sasuke who's sitting beside itachi playing with a plush '

'I out stretch my closed hand to him and he reached out with two open palms to me looking forward to what I'm about to give him ,'

" then I place a necklace their in his hands smiling a little

" ... his reaction changed from excitement to curiosity at the necklace on his hands '.

" thank you  it's a pretty colour big sis , right big brother,"  " says sasuke looking from the necklace to me and itachi and smiling '

" Yes it is sasuke very pretty ," says itachi smiling gently at his brother then turned to me and smiled .'

" your welcome sasuke ," I say to him them our day went on .'

Flash back end .

Third POV .

" that kid wears that necklace every day now 😅 gee well that is to be expected he is a child .'

" big sister can you sing me a song please oh and thanks for the gift I'll treasure it forever," says little Naruto looking at me while hugging the necklace to his chest tightly.'

" Sure Naruto I'll sing for you let go to the clearing  their " I say while pouring to the calm looking spot."

" ok ," say little Naruto running over smiling

" ok ," say little Naruto running over smiling .'

" Haha don't fall over little soldier ." I say to naruto walking over to him .'

" as soon as I got over to him I sat down and he put his head on my lap looking up to me waiting for me to sing to him .'

( I don't wanna write the whole lyrics so I'll just write the beginning of it )

"Leaves from the vine
         Falling so slow
Like fragile tiny shells
        Drifting in the foam "

" Little soldier boy
                Come marching home
Brave soldier boy
                Come marching home "

( humming )

" Ash in the snow 
            Falling so slow
Like fragile broken hearts
             With no place to go "

"Little soldier boy
           Taken from home
Forced to fight a war
           That was not his own "

( humming )

( Leaves from the vine ) ( is the song name  ) 

" as I finished the song and looked to Naruto who's curled up beside me sleeping I pick him up and and start walking back to the orphanage."

"Sneaking through the window I set him down in his bed then tuck him in then as I'm about to leave I feel him tug on my clothes I look down to him he's holding the necklace and looks to me and smiles a tired smile and says ,"

" Goodnight big sister thank you ," says a sleepy Naruto and I bend down an kiss his forehead then get up and leave to my house,"

" As I leave the orphanage I look back once then leave '

( ok I can't think my mind is blank I gotta find inspiration and imagination again ) so bye for now .)